anyone stayed at either hotel in San Diego. Catamaran a little more expensive but seems to have beautiful tropical landscape and does have a kitchenette..Where as Dana at Mission Bay has a microwave and small refrig.
Dana at Mis.Bay vs Catamaran Resort
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 9 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Philly
- 13 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 14 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 15 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 NYC IN AUGUST
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 culpepper
- 22 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed