My buddy and I are visiting Dallas for a week in mid April, and I wanted to get some suggestions for our stay. We've both been to Dallas before as we helped my brother move here last year. Sadly, he's been there a while and still hasn't got a handle on the nightlife situation. We've got a lot to do during the day, seeing sights, golfing, etc. We're 2 guys in our late 20's coming from Miami - South Beach. Any cool restaurants, clubs, places to hear music? We're renting a car and staying in the Hilton in College Park.
P.S. We're pretty familiar with Austin and we'd really like to keep it in the metroplex.
Dallas ... visit in April need suggestions
- 1 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 2 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 3 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 4 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 5 Key West at Christmas time
- 6 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 7 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 8 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 12 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 13 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 14 Columbus food !
- 15 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 16 One day in NYC
- 17 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 18 Updates from Hanalei
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 21 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 22 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!