IT'S A ROAD TRIP!!! Our family (hubby, wife, daughter 15 and daughter 11) are having a huge road trip this summer. We live in a suburb of Dallas (we're not originally from Dallas) and have never been to West Texas. We plan to meander and stop anytime we want. Travelling from Dallas, on I-40 to Amarillo and beyond, can anyone tell me what there is to do? Neat places and things to see? Etc.? Thanks in advance.
Dallas, TX to Amarillo, TX...and beyond!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Alaska
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings