I've never been to Dallas & am going next week to attend Gift Show at Market Center. Most of my 5 days will be spent at the show but I plan to rent a car to check out some sights, shops & restaurants. I am traveling by myself so neighborhood must be safe. Where should I stay? Closer to Market Center (N Stemmons Frwy) seems expensive & pretty booked. If I were to stay further away what city/neighborhood would you recommend? What hotels? THANK YOU!
Dallas, TX - Hotel / Neighbood help
- 1 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 2 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 3 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 4 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 5 build a nice website
- 6 Red Leather Sofa
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 13 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Williamsburg VA
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Restos in Boca Raton
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 23 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs