I've never been to Dallas & am going next week to attend Gift Show at Market Center. Most of my 5 days will be spent at the show but I plan to rent a car to check out some sights, shops & restaurants. I am traveling by myself so neighborhood must be safe. Where should I stay? Closer to Market Center (N Stemmons Frwy) seems expensive & pretty booked. If I were to stay further away what city/neighborhood would you recommend? What hotels? THANK YOU!
Dallas, TX - Hotel / Neighbood help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Alaska
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 21 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 25 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?