I am planning a trip this weekend,leaving this Friday, but cant decide between Dallas and San Antonio. Actually, it has mostly to do with the weather. The weather just got quite chilly here. I hear that it gets quite windy in Dallas and cold, whipping winds can be quite uncomfortable. In San Antonio, I would probably be spending most of my time at River Walk. However, again, cold evening could make the walk with 9-month old baby a bit unpleasant. As per weather report, it would be low 70s in the day, which is good, but low 50s in the evening this Friday. So, perhaps, I should wait till it gets a bit warmer?
If I do end up in Dallas, could you recommend places to go? I am not much into museums or art. Places popular among the locals, shopping and just exploring the city would be our main interests.
If I end up in San Antonio, is the day after Thanksgiving a good time to visit River Walk or is everything closed and deserted? Also, have they setup all those christmas lights yet?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 2 Florida's Finest
- 3 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 4 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 5 San Diego restaurant
- 6 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 9 Food Tours
- 10 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 11 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 12 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 13 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 14 15 days driving through California
- 15 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 16 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 17 San Francisco to Yosemite
- 18 Pearl Harbor Day Trip
- 19 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 20 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 21 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 22 Road Trip Ideas
- 23 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 24 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 25 NYC to Washington by train