I am planning a trip this weekend,leaving this Friday, but cant decide between Dallas and San Antonio. Actually, it has mostly to do with the weather. The weather just got quite chilly here. I hear that it gets quite windy in Dallas and cold, whipping winds can be quite uncomfortable. In San Antonio, I would probably be spending most of my time at River Walk. However, again, cold evening could make the walk with 9-month old baby a bit unpleasant. As per weather report, it would be low 70s in the day, which is good, but low 50s in the evening this Friday. So, perhaps, I should wait till it gets a bit warmer?
If I do end up in Dallas, could you recommend places to go? I am not much into museums or art. Places popular among the locals, shopping and just exploring the city would be our main interests.
If I end up in San Antonio, is the day after Thanksgiving a good time to visit River Walk or is everything closed and deserted? Also, have they setup all those christmas lights yet?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/mengenix-alpha-rampage/
- 2 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 3 hotel in NYC
- 4 October New England Honeymoon??
- 5 +1(800) 984-7414 Delta Airlines First Class
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 +1(800) 984-7414 Hawaiian Airlines Phone Number
- 8 Employee Opinion Survey
- 9 Denver to Yellowstone
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 12 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 13 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 14 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 15 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 18 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 19 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 20 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 21 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 22 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 23 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 24 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 25 Zion National Park