I am planning a trip this weekend,leaving this Friday, but cant decide between Dallas and San Antonio. Actually, it has mostly to do with the weather. The weather just got quite chilly here. I hear that it gets quite windy in Dallas and cold, whipping winds can be quite uncomfortable. In San Antonio, I would probably be spending most of my time at River Walk. However, again, cold evening could make the walk with 9-month old baby a bit unpleasant. As per weather report, it would be low 70s in the day, which is good, but low 50s in the evening this Friday. So, perhaps, I should wait till it gets a bit warmer?
If I do end up in Dallas, could you recommend places to go? I am not much into museums or art. Places popular among the locals, shopping and just exploring the city would be our main interests.
If I end up in San Antonio, is the day after Thanksgiving a good time to visit River Walk or is everything closed and deserted? Also, have they setup all those christmas lights yet?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 2 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 3 No Spam this morning!!
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 San Francisco transit options
- 7 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 8 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 9 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 10 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 11 Jazzfest side trips
- 12 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 18 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 21 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016