I am planning a trip this weekend,leaving this Friday, but cant decide between Dallas and San Antonio. Actually, it has mostly to do with the weather. The weather just got quite chilly here. I hear that it gets quite windy in Dallas and cold, whipping winds can be quite uncomfortable. In San Antonio, I would probably be spending most of my time at River Walk. However, again, cold evening could make the walk with 9-month old baby a bit unpleasant. As per weather report, it would be low 70s in the day, which is good, but low 50s in the evening this Friday. So, perhaps, I should wait till it gets a bit warmer?
If I do end up in Dallas, could you recommend places to go? I am not much into museums or art. Places popular among the locals, shopping and just exploring the city would be our main interests.
If I end up in San Antonio, is the day after Thanksgiving a good time to visit River Walk or is everything closed and deserted? Also, have they setup all those christmas lights yet?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 2 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 3 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 4 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 5 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 6 Steamboat in August
- 7 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 8 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 9 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 10 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 11 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 12 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 13 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 14 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 Phone SIM
- 17 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 18 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 21 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 22 Napa Valley Hotel
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to