I am planning a trip this weekend,leaving this Friday, but cant decide between Dallas and San Antonio. Actually, it has mostly to do with the weather. The weather just got quite chilly here. I hear that it gets quite windy in Dallas and cold, whipping winds can be quite uncomfortable. In San Antonio, I would probably be spending most of my time at River Walk. However, again, cold evening could make the walk with 9-month old baby a bit unpleasant. As per weather report, it would be low 70s in the day, which is good, but low 50s in the evening this Friday. So, perhaps, I should wait till it gets a bit warmer?
If I do end up in Dallas, could you recommend places to go? I am not much into museums or art. Places popular among the locals, shopping and just exploring the city would be our main interests.
If I end up in San Antonio, is the day after Thanksgiving a good time to visit River Walk or is everything closed and deserted? Also, have they setup all those christmas lights yet?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 2 Wine Country
- 3 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 4 hotel shampoo and soap
- 5 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 6 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 7 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 8 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 9 Renting a car with DWAI
- 10 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 11 San Francisco first visit.
- 12 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 13 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 14 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Park City- handicapped
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 19 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 20 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui