If the Football season does go on this year, my husband and I are planning a trip to Dallas in December for the Cowboys/Giants Game. I know nothing about the area other than where Kennedy was shot, so I'm looking for ideas. What to do while there, we will have Saturday and Sunday, where to stay, where to eat. Any ideas are more than welcome
Dallas in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 2 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 5 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 6 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 7 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 8 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 9 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 12 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 13 Roads into Estes Park
- 14 Whale watching
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 17 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 18 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 19 Houston in September
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit