Planning a girls weekend in Dallas and we want to do some major shopping. Looking at the Premium Outlet in Allen and Northpark Mall in Dallas. We want to be centrally located so that we don't spend a lot of time driving. In what area should we book our hotel rooms? Any other malls/shopping areas that are not to be missed? Also, the group likes Italian, Mexican, a good burger, and steak. Dining and hotel recommendations are appreciated. We don't want options that will break the bank and don't necessarily want chain restaurants unless they are chains unique to Texas or the Southwest. Thanks for your help!!!
Dallas Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 4 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 New York City Christmas Trip
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 15 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 22 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 23 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 To San Francisco for 8 days