Planning a girls weekend in Dallas and we want to do some major shopping. Looking at the Premium Outlet in Allen and Northpark Mall in Dallas. We want to be centrally located so that we don't spend a lot of time driving. In what area should we book our hotel rooms? Any other malls/shopping areas that are not to be missed? Also, the group likes Italian, Mexican, a good burger, and steak. Dining and hotel recommendations are appreciated. We don't want options that will break the bank and don't necessarily want chain restaurants unless they are chains unique to Texas or the Southwest. Thanks for your help!!!
Dallas Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 4 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 7 Long Island Advice
- 8 Monterey and Napa
- 9 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 10 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 13 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 East Coast in December
- 16 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 17 New England in the fall
- 18 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 19 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 24 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 25 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions