We are Canadian couple wanting a relaxing 14days on Gulf Coast to watch the waves roll in and out! We have never been to Texas and plan to rent a car. Aside from spending 2-3 days in Dallas, we also want to visit San Antonio & Austin along the way. Our goal is to spend most of our time in accommodation on the Gulf coast, anywhere we can have ocean views and can get in serious relaxation plus close enough to some good restaurants for evening meals. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Look forward to your responses!
Dallas & Gulf Coast: Where to visit, eat & stay? Want oceanfront setting/s
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 5 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 6 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 11 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England