I will be travelling to Dallas for 3 nights in the coming weeks and I'm having trouble deciding between the Warwick Melrose Hotel and the Adolphus Hotel. From what I can tell, the Warwick has a superior location but I can stay at the Adolphus for half the price.
Most of my time will be spent shopping so I'm keen to visit NorthPark Mall (Neiman Marcus), Highland Park Village (Pockets), and the West Village, Couture Consignment, Gratitude Vintage Clothing and Stanley Korshak.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 2 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 3 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 4 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 5 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 6 BYOB in New York City
- 7 Broadway show tickets
- 8 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 9 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 10 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 11 Sedona to Vegas
- 12 Traveling with an infant
- 13 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 14 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 18 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 19 Yosemite Hike
- 20 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 21 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 22 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 23 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 24 Across country drive
- 25 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?