I will be travelling to Dallas for 3 nights in the coming weeks and I'm having trouble deciding between the Warwick Melrose Hotel and the Adolphus Hotel. From what I can tell, the Warwick has a superior location but I can stay at the Adolphus for half the price.
Most of my time will be spent shopping so I'm keen to visit NorthPark Mall (Neiman Marcus), Highland Park Village (Pockets), and the West Village, Couture Consignment, Gratitude Vintage Clothing and Stanley Korshak.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 2 sugestions
- 3 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 6 Miami for 2 days
- 7 More problems for Big Sur
- 8 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 9 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 10 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 13 Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 21 Santa Fe Itineray
- 22 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 23 Quick road trip
- 24 What to request?
- 25 Santa Barbara Hotels