I will be travelling to Dallas for 3 nights in the coming weeks and I'm having trouble deciding between the Warwick Melrose Hotel and the Adolphus Hotel. From what I can tell, the Warwick has a superior location but I can stay at the Adolphus for half the price.
Most of my time will be spent shopping so I'm keen to visit NorthPark Mall (Neiman Marcus), Highland Park Village (Pockets), and the West Village, Couture Consignment, Gratitude Vintage Clothing and Stanley Korshak.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 2 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 3 Help with first time
- 4 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 5 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 8 Discounted Rental Car?
- 9 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 12 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 13 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 14 BYOB in New York City
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 17 Inexpensive family getaways
- 18 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 19 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 20 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 21 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 22 New York best app
- 23 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 24 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 25 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids