I will be travelling to Dallas for 3 nights in the coming weeks and I'm having trouble deciding between the Warwick Melrose Hotel and the Adolphus Hotel. From what I can tell, the Warwick has a superior location but I can stay at the Adolphus for half the price.
Most of my time will be spent shopping so I'm keen to visit NorthPark Mall (Neiman Marcus), Highland Park Village (Pockets), and the West Village, Couture Consignment, Gratitude Vintage Clothing and Stanley Korshak.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 3 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Seattle: Something Different?
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Park City ideas
- 12 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 13 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 14 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 16 NYC Clubs for live music
- 17 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 ONP help
- 23 California road trip
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .