I will be travelling to Dallas for 3 nights in the coming weeks and I'm having trouble deciding between the Warwick Melrose Hotel and the Adolphus Hotel. From what I can tell, the Warwick has a superior location but I can stay at the Adolphus for half the price.
Most of my time will be spent shopping so I'm keen to visit NorthPark Mall (Neiman Marcus), Highland Park Village (Pockets), and the West Village, Couture Consignment, Gratitude Vintage Clothing and Stanley Korshak.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 2 Drive along the Columbia River
- 3 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 4 Wine Country Picnic
- 5 10 day trip to California
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 8 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 9 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 12 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 13 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 14 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 15 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 22 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 23 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 24 Sacramento GTG
- 25 Travel West Coast