I've seen suggestions to check for road construction when driving in North/South Dakota. What is the best way to do this? We will be in Rapid City for two nights next week. Then we are driving north to just south of Mandan. My husband doesn't want to drive on the main roads (like 83.) He wants to take 14 to 63 and go up that way. Thanks.
Dakota road construction: how to check?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 Hotels near beach orange county
- 4 Coronado Ferry
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 8 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 9 Colorado trip in early May
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Seattle hotels
- 16 Seattle in April
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 NY to Asheville then country place to stay