I've seen suggestions to check for road construction when driving in North/South Dakota. What is the best way to do this? We will be in Rapid City for two nights next week. Then we are driving north to just south of Mandan. My husband doesn't want to drive on the main roads (like 83.) He wants to take 14 to 63 and go up that way. Thanks.
Dakota road construction: how to check?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 5 Myrtle Beach
- 6 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Colorado in the summer!
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Washington DC Metro
- 14 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 15 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Wine Country Picnic
- 24 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 25 Road trip through the south