I've seen suggestions to check for road construction when driving in North/South Dakota. What is the best way to do this? We will be in Rapid City for two nights next week. Then we are driving north to just south of Mandan. My husband doesn't want to drive on the main roads (like 83.) He wants to take 14 to 63 and go up that way. Thanks.
Dakota road construction: how to check?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 7 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 11 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier