I've seen suggestions to check for road construction when driving in North/South Dakota. What is the best way to do this? We will be in Rapid City for two nights next week. Then we are driving north to just south of Mandan. My husband doesn't want to drive on the main roads (like 83.) He wants to take 14 to 63 and go up that way. Thanks.
Dakota road construction: how to check?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 8 Chicago Questions
- 9 Air Connections on Maui
- 10 camaro hire in waikiki
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 13 Timeshare Nightmares
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 18 Orlando for Work
- 19 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 22 NBA tickets??
- 23 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 24 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 25 charlotte