I've seen suggestions to check for road construction when driving in North/South Dakota. What is the best way to do this? We will be in Rapid City for two nights next week. Then we are driving north to just south of Mandan. My husband doesn't want to drive on the main roads (like 83.) He wants to take 14 to 63 and go up that way. Thanks.
Dakota road construction: how to check?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 23 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 24 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 25 Philadelphia