I've seen suggestions to check for road construction when driving in North/South Dakota. What is the best way to do this? We will be in Rapid City for two nights next week. Then we are driving north to just south of Mandan. My husband doesn't want to drive on the main roads (like 83.) He wants to take 14 to 63 and go up that way. Thanks.
Dakota road construction: how to check?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 New York City Christmas Trip
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 8 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 11 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 12 Colorado Skiing
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 15 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 19 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 20 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live