I've seen suggestions to check for road construction when driving in North/South Dakota. What is the best way to do this? We will be in Rapid City for two nights next week. Then we are driving north to just south of Mandan. My husband doesn't want to drive on the main roads (like 83.) He wants to take 14 to 63 and go up that way. Thanks.
Dakota road construction: how to check?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St Patrick's renovations
- 2 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 3 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 6 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 7 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 8 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 14 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 15 From Seattle airport to the city
- 16 General Utah planning questions
- 17 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 18 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 19 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 25 Colorado Skiing