I've seen suggestions to check for road construction when driving in North/South Dakota. What is the best way to do this? We will be in Rapid City for two nights next week. Then we are driving north to just south of Mandan. My husband doesn't want to drive on the main roads (like 83.) He wants to take 14 to 63 and go up that way. Thanks.
Dakota road construction: how to check?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 2 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 3 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 4 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 5 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 6 can you help me plan a trip?
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 9 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 10 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 11 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 12 Restaurants Chicago June
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 15 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 16 tip for valet parking
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 California: Getty museum
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 24 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 25 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?