We're traveling to Milwaukee in July primarily to see the St. Louis Cardinals play the Brewers. We're taking our 15 yo niece and 12 yo nephew. When I asked them what they wanted to experience, they surprised me and were all about seeing a working farm and seeing how cheese is made. I found Hinchley's Dairy Farm online (about an hour, 15 mins away). Has anyone had any experience visiting them? I have yet to find a place to get a good cheese experience that is relatively close to Milwaukee. Any suggestions?
Dairy Experiences in/near Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 USA trip
- 5 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 6 Breckenridge in October
- 7 NBA tickets??
- 8 Orlando for Work
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 13 charlotte
- 14 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 21 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 22 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 23 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado