We're traveling to Milwaukee in July primarily to see the St. Louis Cardinals play the Brewers. We're taking our 15 yo niece and 12 yo nephew. When I asked them what they wanted to experience, they surprised me and were all about seeing a working farm and seeing how cheese is made. I found Hinchley's Dairy Farm online (about an hour, 15 mins away). Has anyone had any experience visiting them? I have yet to find a place to get a good cheese experience that is relatively close to Milwaukee. Any suggestions?
Dairy Experiences in/near Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 8 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 13 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 14 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 20 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 21 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 24 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 25 Washington DC in Spring?