We're traveling to Milwaukee in July primarily to see the St. Louis Cardinals play the Brewers. We're taking our 15 yo niece and 12 yo nephew. When I asked them what they wanted to experience, they surprised me and were all about seeing a working farm and seeing how cheese is made. I found Hinchley's Dairy Farm online (about an hour, 15 mins away). Has anyone had any experience visiting them? I have yet to find a place to get a good cheese experience that is relatively close to Milwaukee. Any suggestions?
Dairy Experiences in/near Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 2 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 3 New York City - apartment locations
- 4 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 6 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 7 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 8 Girls' Getaway
- 9 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 10 Car Rental in Sedona
- 11 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 12 NYC hotel/July
- 13 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 14 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 15 new york subway help please
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 18 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 19 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 20 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 21 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 22 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 23 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 24 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 25 NYC with my 13 year old