We're traveling to Milwaukee in July primarily to see the St. Louis Cardinals play the Brewers. We're taking our 15 yo niece and 12 yo nephew. When I asked them what they wanted to experience, they surprised me and were all about seeing a working farm and seeing how cheese is made. I found Hinchley's Dairy Farm online (about an hour, 15 mins away). Has anyone had any experience visiting them? I have yet to find a place to get a good cheese experience that is relatively close to Milwaukee. Any suggestions?
Dairy Experiences in/near Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 2 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 7 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Hotel near Miami airport
- 13 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 14 Our perfect day in Key West
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 18 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 19 Road Trip SW
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 24 Mesa Verde
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?