We're traveling to Milwaukee in July primarily to see the St. Louis Cardinals play the Brewers. We're taking our 15 yo niece and 12 yo nephew. When I asked them what they wanted to experience, they surprised me and were all about seeing a working farm and seeing how cheese is made. I found Hinchley's Dairy Farm online (about an hour, 15 mins away). Has anyone had any experience visiting them? I have yet to find a place to get a good cheese experience that is relatively close to Milwaukee. Any suggestions?
Dairy Experiences in/near Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 Quick SoCal question
- 3 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 4 New England September
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Yosemite in Winter
- 8 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 Tampa in February
- 11 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 12 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 NYC taxi vs car service
- 17 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 18 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Austin Food Trucks
- 21 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 searching for urban master planned community
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Condos near Disney World