We're traveling to Milwaukee in July primarily to see the St. Louis Cardinals play the Brewers. We're taking our 15 yo niece and 12 yo nephew. When I asked them what they wanted to experience, they surprised me and were all about seeing a working farm and seeing how cheese is made. I found Hinchley's Dairy Farm online (about an hour, 15 mins away). Has anyone had any experience visiting them? I have yet to find a place to get a good cheese experience that is relatively close to Milwaukee. Any suggestions?
Dairy Experiences in/near Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 From Seattle airport to the city
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 5 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 6 Colorado Skiing
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 16 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 17 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 20 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 21 Middle America in October
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 visit to HIghLine
- 24 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 25 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel