We're traveling to Milwaukee in July primarily to see the St. Louis Cardinals play the Brewers. We're taking our 15 yo niece and 12 yo nephew. When I asked them what they wanted to experience, they surprised me and were all about seeing a working farm and seeing how cheese is made. I found Hinchley's Dairy Farm online (about an hour, 15 mins away). Has anyone had any experience visiting them? I have yet to find a place to get a good cheese experience that is relatively close to Milwaukee. Any suggestions?
Dairy Experiences in/near Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 3 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 4 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 5 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 6 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 9 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 12 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 13 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 14 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 15 Kauai Garden tours
- 16 California San Diego area lodging
- 17 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell