My husband and I are traveling to Dahlonega in October. We have already reserved our place to stay in Dahlonega. Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants, wineries, or things to do in the Dahlonega/Helen area? We like wine, beer, good food, live music, hiking, antique shopping, etc. Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Dahlonega, Georgia in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 7 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 New York, New York...
- 10 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 trains in Europe
- 13 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 14 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 18 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 19 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 20 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 21 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa