Its been awhile since I have been here...Yes I have been traveling and around the world with my family. ....and loving it. Now Fodorites I need your help. Our 16 year old has broken up with her first boyfriend and dear old dad is taking her to San Francisco to help mend her heart. We have been there before....but not with her as a teen. We thought it would be a good idea if we broke up this weekend...I'm going up to spend it with my 27 year old in Los Angeles,, watch out LA. Dad will go with our youngest to mend her heart..what should they do for restaurants?, excursions? and of course shopping.? DH is a shopper so give him some good places to shop, where the teens like to go. They are in SF for Friday ,Sat, and Sunday......Thank you guys!!!!!
Dad is taking 16 year old daughter to San Fran to mend her heart
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 4 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 5 New York city--best time to visit??
- 6 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 7 California & French Polynesia
- 8 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 15 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 16 Maui Luau?
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)