Its been awhile since I have been here...Yes I have been traveling and around the world with my family. ....and loving it. Now Fodorites I need your help. Our 16 year old has broken up with her first boyfriend and dear old dad is taking her to San Francisco to help mend her heart. We have been there before....but not with her as a teen. We thought it would be a good idea if we broke up this weekend...I'm going up to spend it with my 27 year old in Los Angeles,, watch out LA. Dad will go with our youngest to mend her heart..what should they do for restaurants?, excursions? and of course shopping.? DH is a shopper so give him some good places to shop, where the teens like to go. They are in SF for Friday ,Sat, and Sunday......Thank you guys!!!!!
Dad is taking 16 year old daughter to San Fran to mend her heart
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 San Diego Little Italy
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 Key West Hotel in January
- 18 Healdsburg tips
- 19 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 20 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 23 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 24 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 25 Calf trip