Its been awhile since I have been here...Yes I have been traveling and around the world with my family. ....and loving it. Now Fodorites I need your help. Our 16 year old has broken up with her first boyfriend and dear old dad is taking her to San Francisco to help mend her heart. We have been there before....but not with her as a teen. We thought it would be a good idea if we broke up this weekend...I'm going up to spend it with my 27 year old in Los Angeles,, watch out LA. Dad will go with our youngest to mend her heart..what should they do for restaurants?, excursions? and of course shopping.? DH is a shopper so give him some good places to shop, where the teens like to go. They are in SF for Friday ,Sat, and Sunday......Thank you guys!!!!!
Dad is taking 16 year old daughter to San Fran to mend her heart
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui itinerary
- 2 West Coast Road Trip
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 6 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 7 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 8 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 East Coast Road Trip
- 11 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 12 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 Pirateland SC
- 17 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 18 San Diego with Kids
- 19 Metro Card Options
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 getting around DC
- 23 California
- 24 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island