Its been awhile since I have been here...Yes I have been traveling and around the world with my family. ....and loving it. Now Fodorites I need your help. Our 16 year old has broken up with her first boyfriend and dear old dad is taking her to San Francisco to help mend her heart. We have been there before....but not with her as a teen. We thought it would be a good idea if we broke up this weekend...I'm going up to spend it with my 27 year old in Los Angeles,, watch out LA. Dad will go with our youngest to mend her heart..what should they do for restaurants?, excursions? and of course shopping.? DH is a shopper so give him some good places to shop, where the teens like to go. They are in SF for Friday ,Sat, and Sunday......Thank you guys!!!!!
Dad is taking 16 year old daughter to San Fran to mend her heart
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 2 Timeshare Nightmares
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 USA trip
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Breckenridge in October
- 8 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 9 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 10 Orlando for Work
- 11 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 12 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 13 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 14 Chicago Questions
- 15 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 16 NBA tickets??
- 17 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 18 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 19 charlotte
- 20 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 24 camaro hire in waikiki
- 25 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?