Its been awhile since I have been here...Yes I have been traveling and around the world with my family. ....and loving it. Now Fodorites I need your help. Our 16 year old has broken up with her first boyfriend and dear old dad is taking her to San Francisco to help mend her heart. We have been there before....but not with her as a teen. We thought it would be a good idea if we broke up this weekend...I'm going up to spend it with my 27 year old in Los Angeles,, watch out LA. Dad will go with our youngest to mend her heart..what should they do for restaurants?, excursions? and of course shopping.? DH is a shopper so give him some good places to shop, where the teens like to go. They are in SF for Friday ,Sat, and Sunday......Thank you guys!!!!!
Dad is taking 16 year old daughter to San Fran to mend her heart
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 New York Trip
- 6 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 9 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 12 Balloon fest hotels
- 13 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 21 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 25 palm desert, CA