Its been awhile since I have been here...Yes I have been traveling and around the world with my family. ....and loving it. Now Fodorites I need your help. Our 16 year old has broken up with her first boyfriend and dear old dad is taking her to San Francisco to help mend her heart. We have been there before....but not with her as a teen. We thought it would be a good idea if we broke up this weekend...I'm going up to spend it with my 27 year old in Los Angeles,, watch out LA. Dad will go with our youngest to mend her heart..what should they do for restaurants?, excursions? and of course shopping.? DH is a shopper so give him some good places to shop, where the teens like to go. They are in SF for Friday ,Sat, and Sunday......Thank you guys!!!!!
Dad is taking 16 year old daughter to San Fran to mend her heart
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite in Winter
- 2 Active Vacation
- 3 Quick SoCal question
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 6 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 7 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 8 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 9 New England September
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Tampa in February
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip