Its been awhile since I have been here...Yes I have been traveling and around the world with my family. ....and loving it. Now Fodorites I need your help. Our 16 year old has broken up with her first boyfriend and dear old dad is taking her to San Francisco to help mend her heart. We have been there before....but not with her as a teen. We thought it would be a good idea if we broke up this weekend...I'm going up to spend it with my 27 year old in Los Angeles,, watch out LA. Dad will go with our youngest to mend her heart..what should they do for restaurants?, excursions? and of course shopping.? DH is a shopper so give him some good places to shop, where the teens like to go. They are in SF for Friday ,Sat, and Sunday......Thank you guys!!!!!
Dad is taking 16 year old daughter to San Fran to mend her heart
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Salem with kids
- 2 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 3 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 6 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 7 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 8 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 9 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 10 Cape Cod trip report
- 11 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 12 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 15 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 16 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 21 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 22 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 23 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 24 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city