Its been awhile since I have been here...Yes I have been traveling and around the world with my family. ....and loving it. Now Fodorites I need your help. Our 16 year old has broken up with her first boyfriend and dear old dad is taking her to San Francisco to help mend her heart. We have been there before....but not with her as a teen. We thought it would be a good idea if we broke up this weekend...I'm going up to spend it with my 27 year old in Los Angeles,, watch out LA. Dad will go with our youngest to mend her heart..what should they do for restaurants?, excursions? and of course shopping.? DH is a shopper so give him some good places to shop, where the teens like to go. They are in SF for Friday ,Sat, and Sunday......Thank you guys!!!!!
Dad is taking 16 year old daughter to San Fran to mend her heart
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 Morning in miami
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 8 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 11 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 17 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 18 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 19 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 US Southwest