I am going with my sister to Virginia during the Memorial Day weekend for 5 days. Our favorite is strolling on streets with cute shops and restaurants. Please give us an idea about which cities (and in what order) we should visit and in which cities we should stay for the 5 days. We are not as interested in the historical sites as we are in browsing on cute streets and restaurants. We live in Los Angeles, so huge shopping malls do not interest us when vacationing in Virginia. We are flying into DC Reagan & leaving from Baltimore. Thanks. Paula
Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 6 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 7 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 Two airports to choose from?
- 10 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 layover
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 15 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 16 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 17 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 18 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 19 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 22 Road trip itinerary
- 23 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 24 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 25 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip