I am going with my sister to Virginia during the Memorial Day weekend for 5 days. Our favorite is strolling on streets with cute shops and restaurants. Please give us an idea about which cities (and in what order) we should visit and in which cities we should stay for the 5 days. We are not as interested in the historical sites as we are in browsing on cute streets and restaurants. We live in Los Angeles, so huge shopping malls do not interest us when vacationing in Virginia. We are flying into DC Reagan & leaving from Baltimore. Thanks. Paula
Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 2 Kayaking in Kauai
- 3 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 4 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 7 Burlington VT day trip
- 8 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 9 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 10 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 16 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 Apartment Rentals DC
- 23 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Two airports to choose from?