I am going with my sister to Virginia during the Memorial Day weekend for 5 days. Our favorite is strolling on streets with cute shops and restaurants. Please give us an idea about which cities (and in what order) we should visit and in which cities we should stay for the 5 days. We are not as interested in the historical sites as we are in browsing on cute streets and restaurants. We live in Los Angeles, so huge shopping malls do not interest us when vacationing in Virginia. We are flying into DC Reagan & leaving from Baltimore. Thanks. Paula
Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Haleakala
- 2 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 3 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 5 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Vegas in mid may
- 8 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 9 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 10 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 11 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 12 Texas for art and history lovers
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US