I am going with my sister to Virginia during the Memorial Day weekend for 5 days. Our favorite is strolling on streets with cute shops and restaurants. Please give us an idea about which cities (and in what order) we should visit and in which cities we should stay for the 5 days. We are not as interested in the historical sites as we are in browsing on cute streets and restaurants. We live in Los Angeles, so huge shopping malls do not interest us when vacationing in Virginia. We are flying into DC Reagan & leaving from Baltimore. Thanks. Paula
Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 4 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 5 Quick Trip to NYC
- 6 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 7 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 8 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 11 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 12 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 13 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 14 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 15 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 16 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 17 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Road trip itinerary
- 20 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 21 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 25 Vegas hotels for families