I am down to my last reservation for our trip. We would like to stay in Custer State Park to explore the Black Hills area at the end of July. All that is left is a lodge room at Sylvan Lake or a cabin at Legion Lake or a Creekside room at State Game Lodge. I am torn between Legion and Sylvan, but would entertain State Game if someone thinks its amazing.
We will be coming from Yellowstone and spending a night on the road somewhere between Yellowstone and Custer. We are traveling with my boys 6 and 9.
Custer State Park: Legion or Sylvan
- 1 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 2 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 5 NYC
- 6 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 9 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone