I am in the early planning stages for a trip to the Black Hills. A must for us is Custer, and I was curious as to how many days to allow for this area. Thanks!
Custer State Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 California
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 5 Moving to New Jersey
- 6 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 West Coast Road Trip
- 10 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 11 Car Needed in Austin?
- 12 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 New Orleans Weekend
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 18 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 19 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 20 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 21 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 22 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 23 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old