We're driving out west this summer to take in Mt. Rushmore and area, thru to Yellowstone and then to the Grand Tetons. I've gotten information on staying in Custer State Park and am wondering if anyone else has stayed there - specifically the State Game and Lodge resort.
Custer State Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 19 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 20 Denver in a half day
- 21 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 22 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 23 Oahu ideas
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle