We are scheduled to leave this Sunday for Hyannis Port, Nantucket, Martha Vineyard. I am checking the weather daily and it seems the temps have cooled quite a bit. I am also seeing fog daily all day long. I don't see anything but fog. Is this how it is daily? Although the 10 day says "sunny" on the daily currently all there seems to be is fog. I am becoming fearful I picked a bad time. Is there anyone living there that can weigh in? I will be there Sunday-Thursday in the area. Thanks. We are coming from the PHL area.
Current weather cape cod/Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 Quick SoCal question
- 3 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 4 New England September
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Yosemite in Winter
- 8 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 Tampa in February
- 11 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 12 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 NYC taxi vs car service
- 17 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 18 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Austin Food Trucks
- 21 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 searching for urban master planned community
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Condos near Disney World