We are scheduled to leave this Sunday for Hyannis Port, Nantucket, Martha Vineyard. I am checking the weather daily and it seems the temps have cooled quite a bit. I am also seeing fog daily all day long. I don't see anything but fog. Is this how it is daily? Although the 10 day says "sunny" on the daily currently all there seems to be is fog. I am becoming fearful I picked a bad time. Is there anyone living there that can weigh in? I will be there Sunday-Thursday in the area. Thanks. We are coming from the PHL area.
Current weather cape cod/Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 Fancy dining
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 12 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 13 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 14 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Charlotte restaurant help
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 19 Itinerary opinions
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Alaska railroad?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 25 culpepper