We are scheduled to leave this Sunday for Hyannis Port, Nantucket, Martha Vineyard. I am checking the weather daily and it seems the temps have cooled quite a bit. I am also seeing fog daily all day long. I don't see anything but fog. Is this how it is daily? Although the 10 day says "sunny" on the daily currently all there seems to be is fog. I am becoming fearful I picked a bad time. Is there anyone living there that can weigh in? I will be there Sunday-Thursday in the area. Thanks. We are coming from the PHL area.
Current weather cape cod/Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 3 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 4 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 8 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 11 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 12 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 16 Seattle Hyatts
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 22 San Diego - wher to stay
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?