We are scheduled to leave this Sunday for Hyannis Port, Nantucket, Martha Vineyard. I am checking the weather daily and it seems the temps have cooled quite a bit. I am also seeing fog daily all day long. I don't see anything but fog. Is this how it is daily? Although the 10 day says "sunny" on the daily currently all there seems to be is fog. I am becoming fearful I picked a bad time. Is there anyone living there that can weigh in? I will be there Sunday-Thursday in the area. Thanks. We are coming from the PHL area.
Current weather cape cod/Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 4 palm desert, CA
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 6 Houston in September
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 9 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 12 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 13 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 14 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 16 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 17 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 18 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 20 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 21 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 22 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 New York Trip