We are scheduled to leave this Sunday for Hyannis Port, Nantucket, Martha Vineyard. I am checking the weather daily and it seems the temps have cooled quite a bit. I am also seeing fog daily all day long. I don't see anything but fog. Is this how it is daily? Although the 10 day says "sunny" on the daily currently all there seems to be is fog. I am becoming fearful I picked a bad time. Is there anyone living there that can weigh in? I will be there Sunday-Thursday in the area. Thanks. We are coming from the PHL area.
Current weather cape cod/Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 7 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 8 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 9 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 12 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Kid School Admission
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 19 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 23 Minneapolis Parking
- 24 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 25 Romantic destination in the US