We are scheduled to leave this Sunday for Hyannis Port, Nantucket, Martha Vineyard. I am checking the weather daily and it seems the temps have cooled quite a bit. I am also seeing fog daily all day long. I don't see anything but fog. Is this how it is daily? Although the 10 day says "sunny" on the daily currently all there seems to be is fog. I am becoming fearful I picked a bad time. Is there anyone living there that can weigh in? I will be there Sunday-Thursday in the area. Thanks. We are coming from the PHL area.
Current weather cape cod/Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 USA trip
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Air Connections on Maui
- 8 camaro hire in waikiki
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please