We are excited about visiting the Culinary Institute in Hyde Park. We thought we would wait in line for lunch at the Apple Pie Cafe. Is the line usually very long? How much time should we plan to spend on the grounds after lunch? We are not ;planning to do the FDR or Vanderbilt estates. BUT.... How far away is Rhinebeck? Worth the ride? We were told that there is a wonderful walkway over the Hudson. ? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT AND TIME! sandy
Culinary Institute, Hyde Park, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 6 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Central Coast-California
- 13 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 14 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Moving to CT
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 san diego or nearby area
- 22 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 23 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 24 LA for a day and a half
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!