We are excited about visiting the Culinary Institute in Hyde Park. We thought we would wait in line for lunch at the Apple Pie Cafe. Is the line usually very long? How much time should we plan to spend on the grounds after lunch? We are not ;planning to do the FDR or Vanderbilt estates. BUT.... How far away is Rhinebeck? Worth the ride? We were told that there is a wonderful walkway over the Hudson. ? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT AND TIME! sandy
Culinary Institute, Hyde Park, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint