My husband is hosting a bachelor party for my BIL this weekend and they had planned to go sport fishing on the coast. HOWEVER, there is now a possible hurricane coming -- so those plans are off. Now he's at a loss as to what to do.
Anyone have any brilliant ideas for things to do indoors for a bunch of guys?
There will be 6 of them and we are located in NW connecticut, within driving distance to NYC, Hudson Valley and Lower MA. They'd like to stay within a 2hour drive.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF Cable Cars
- 2 louisiana bayou
- 3 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 4 Mobile Suggestions
- 5 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 6 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 7 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 8 4 Days in LV
- 9 One day in Dallas
- 10 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 Boston to New York
- 15 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 18 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 19 Pensacola Suggestions
- 20 Nova Star
- 21 7 days in Colorado
- 22 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 23 Biloxi Suggestions
- 24 myrtle beach
- 25 16 Days Utah National Parks