My husband is hosting a bachelor party for my BIL this weekend and they had planned to go sport fishing on the coast. HOWEVER, there is now a possible hurricane coming -- so those plans are off. Now he's at a loss as to what to do.
Anyone have any brilliant ideas for things to do indoors for a bunch of guys?
There will be 6 of them and we are located in NW connecticut, within driving distance to NYC, Hudson Valley and Lower MA. They'd like to stay within a 2hour drive.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami
- 2 March in New Mexico
- 3 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 4 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 5 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 6 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 7 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 8 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 9 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 10 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 11 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Border crossing
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 19 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 20 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Cross country tips
- 24 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?