My husband is hosting a bachelor party for my BIL this weekend and they had planned to go sport fishing on the coast. HOWEVER, there is now a possible hurricane coming -- so those plans are off. Now he's at a loss as to what to do.
Anyone have any brilliant ideas for things to do indoors for a bunch of guys?
There will be 6 of them and we are located in NW connecticut, within driving distance to NYC, Hudson Valley and Lower MA. They'd like to stay within a 2hour drive.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 2 Rhode Island Get Away
- 3 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 4 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 5 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 6 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 7 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 8 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 9 Venice, CA area
- 10 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 11 New England Tour
- 12 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 13 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?