My husband is hosting a bachelor party for my BIL this weekend and they had planned to go sport fishing on the coast. HOWEVER, there is now a possible hurricane coming -- so those plans are off. Now he's at a loss as to what to do.
Anyone have any brilliant ideas for things to do indoors for a bunch of guys?
There will be 6 of them and we are located in NW connecticut, within driving distance to NYC, Hudson Valley and Lower MA. They'd like to stay within a 2hour drive.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 2 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 3 New England Canada Road Trip
- 4 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 5 A day in Boston
- 6 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 7 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 8 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 9 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 10 Trip Starting from New York
- 11 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Newport , RI
- 14 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 15 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 16 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 17 Nilichik Ak.
- 18 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 19 Las vegas +21
- 20 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 21 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 22 Steamboat in August
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Depot Bay OR
- 25 South beach Miami to Key west driving map