My husband is hosting a bachelor party for my BIL this weekend and they had planned to go sport fishing on the coast. HOWEVER, there is now a possible hurricane coming -- so those plans are off. Now he's at a loss as to what to do.
Anyone have any brilliant ideas for things to do indoors for a bunch of guys?
There will be 6 of them and we are located in NW connecticut, within driving distance to NYC, Hudson Valley and Lower MA. They'd like to stay within a 2hour drive.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Broadway
- 3 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 4 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 5 Alcatrez sold out
- 6 Top 5 Places To Visit When In Florida
- 7 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 10 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 11 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 12 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 13 Maine weather and temps
- 14 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 15 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 16 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 17 Need help planning....
- 18 L.A. and Sequoia
- 19 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 20 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 21 Week motorcycle ride
- 22 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 23 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 24 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 25 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!