From Mass. and looking for a quick overnight trip for July 25-26 (1 nt.), in RI or CT. Not familiar with RI or CT beaches and would like recommendations for a good place to go that has some night life too, or something close by. Need hotel/motel recommendations! Newport is out of the question, as the only rooms left are $300/nt. or have a 2-nt. minimum. Does Mystic have a good beach?
CT or RI Beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 5 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 6 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 9 Atlanta with kids
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles