Would like to take my 88 year old mother to her favorite destination Marco Island. Although in the past she has stayed in condos, age has slowed her down and I feel this resort would be a great spot for her. Close to church, shops and restaurants. Seems it is totally booked in March. Wondering if there is a site to rent from owners or if this is rented only by the Marriott itself? Any information on this would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Skiing
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 10 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 11 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 12 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 15 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 16 From Seattle airport to the city
- 17 Middle America in October
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 visit to HIghLine
- 20 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 21 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 22 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 25 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go