I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to Alaska
- 2 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 3 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 4 Things to do in NYC
- 5 Hawaii Cruise
- 6 New York best app
- 7 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 8 BBQ
- 9 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 New Orleans Streetcars
- 12 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 13 Anaheim - no car
- 14 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 15 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 Hawaii - where?
- 18 Pacific Northwest
- 19 Shenandoah National park
- 20 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 21 Florida Nature Trip
- 22 Rental Car Orlando
- 23 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego