I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 2 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 3 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 4 SF and northern California - October
- 5 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 6 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 Alabama trip in Dec
- 11 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 17 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 18 costco Big island
- 19 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 20 Which island for R&R?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 23 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 24 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG