I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coffee in Boston?
- 2 Traveling in winter
- 3 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 Interracial couples traveling south
- 7 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 8 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 9 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 10 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 11 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 12 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 13 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 14 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 17 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 18 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 19 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 24 New orleans recs for family
- 25 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!