I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 http://www.revommerce.com/forskolin-honest/
- 3 Alabama trip in Dec
- 4 The best ways to make use of Nitric Storm
- 5 What makes Revitasence Cream so ground-breaking?
- 6 http://boosthightestosterones.com/rapid-diet-forskolin/
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 8 http://www.heathcarebooster.com/blossom-youth-cream/
- 9 http://boosthightestosterones.com/rapid-diet-forskolin/
- 10 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/hypertone-force-sa/
- 11 It helps you in getting sparkling white teeth.
- 12 Pet Friendly Cabin in The Smokey Mountains
- 13 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/white-light-smile/
- 14 Parking in Boston
- 15 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 16 Babymoon: NJ to Asheville, NC
- 17 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 18 Royal Kahana Maui
- 19 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 20 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 21 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 22 Trip Starting from New York
- 23 Mystic CT
- 24 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 25 Thanksgiving Day in NYC