I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bellasvish.com/vcor-male-enhancement/
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 4 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 5 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 6 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 help me plan a Cali trip
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 11 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 13 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 14 Mesa Verde question
- 15 Planning our Move
- 16 Wilmington DE questions
- 17 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 19 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line