I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 2 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 3 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 4 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 5 Mississippi gulf coast
- 6 Boston to see Sargent works
- 7 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 8 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 9 Inns in Manteo
- 10 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 13 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 14 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 15 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 16 itinerary for 2 weeks in Oregon in early September
- 17 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 18 Lake Powell
- 19 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 20 Southwest US vacation help
- 21 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 22 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 23 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 24 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 25 Things to do in La Jolla