I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 2 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 3 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 4 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 5 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 6 October New England Honeymoon??
- 7 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 8 Zion National Park
- 9 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 10 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 11 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 12 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 13 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 14 What to do in Asheville
- 15 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 16 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 Denver to Yellowstone
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 20 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 21 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 22 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 23 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 24 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 25 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone