I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Cruising in to Alaska?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 2 New York City and New England
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 x mas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 25 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice