I would appreciate your ever helpful guidance for two couples cruising from Vancouver to Seward. The ship takes the Inside Passage.
Which is the best side of the ship to be on for the scenery? Is it Starboard (right side) as we head north... or is it the Port side (left side)? We think it depends if which shoreline the ships hug as they sail north. i.e. East side of Vancouver Island or west of the BC mainland coast. Your opinions please.
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 2 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 3 BYOB in New York City
- 4 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 5 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 6 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 7 Chicago Cab
- 8 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 9 Restaurants in DC
- 10 Broadway show tickets
- 11 4th of July in Chicago
- 12 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 13 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Sedona to Vegas
- 16 Hawk's
- 17 Oahu hotels
- 18 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 19 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 20 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 21 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 22 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 23 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 24 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 25 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx