I want to go on a cruise, but don’t quite know where I’d like to go. I was contemplating a trip through the Alaskan Glaciers and was wondering if anyone has done it before? What type of experience did you have? Can anyone recommend a particular cruise liner- perhaps one that went beyond your expectations? There’s plenty of information on the net, maybe too much for one person! I did come across one site that looked interesting. Volumebuy.com, which groups people together into buying pools. They offer many travel packages-actually saw some cruises. I would recommend it. Hope to hear your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://livestream.com/accounts/19258681/bayernMunichvsacmilanlivestream
- 2 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 5 Napa valley getaway
- 6 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Day in Spokane
- 9 summer vacation
- 10 Kids Vacation Place
- 11 What to pack
- 12 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 13 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 14 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 First time, Best business class?
- 18 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 19 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 20 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?