I want to go on a cruise, but don’t quite know where I’d like to go. I was contemplating a trip through the Alaskan Glaciers and was wondering if anyone has done it before? What type of experience did you have? Can anyone recommend a particular cruise liner- perhaps one that went beyond your expectations? There’s plenty of information on the net, maybe too much for one person! I did come across one site that looked interesting. Volumebuy.com, which groups people together into buying pools. They offer many travel packages-actually saw some cruises. I would recommend it. Hope to hear your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 6 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 7 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 8 Arlington funeral plans
- 9 NY State Assembly Internship
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 White Christmas
- 12 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 13 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 14 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 15 Grand Canyon
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 18 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 19 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 20 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 21 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 22 Midway point
- 23 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?