I want to go on a cruise, but don’t quite know where I’d like to go. I was contemplating a trip through the Alaskan Glaciers and was wondering if anyone has done it before? What type of experience did you have? Can anyone recommend a particular cruise liner- perhaps one that went beyond your expectations? There’s plenty of information on the net, maybe too much for one person! I did come across one site that looked interesting. Volumebuy.com, which groups people together into buying pools. They offer many travel packages-actually saw some cruises. I would recommend it. Hope to hear your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Regenes Lift Trails
- 2 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 3 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 4 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 5 Newark to Paris
- 6 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 7 Napa Valley Hotel
- 8 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 9 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 12 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 13 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 14 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 15 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 16 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 19 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 20 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 21 Depot Bay OR
- 22 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 23 A June trip to Kauai
- 24 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 25 Across the United States by Train