I want to go on a cruise, but don’t quite know where I’d like to go. I was contemplating a trip through the Alaskan Glaciers and was wondering if anyone has done it before? What type of experience did you have? Can anyone recommend a particular cruise liner- perhaps one that went beyond your expectations? There’s plenty of information on the net, maybe too much for one person! I did come across one site that looked interesting. Volumebuy.com, which groups people together into buying pools. They offer many travel packages-actually saw some cruises. I would recommend it. Hope to hear your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 2 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-levo-energize/
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 4 days road trip southern New England
- 5 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 6 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 9 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 10 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 11 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 12 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 13 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 20 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 21 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 22 Costco Travel
- 23 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 24 Philly Itinerary Help
- 25 10 days in Alaska. Help please