I want to go on a cruise, but don’t quite know where I’d like to go. I was contemplating a trip through the Alaskan Glaciers and was wondering if anyone has done it before? What type of experience did you have? Can anyone recommend a particular cruise liner- perhaps one that went beyond your expectations? There’s plenty of information on the net, maybe too much for one person! I did come across one site that looked interesting. Volumebuy.com, which groups people together into buying pools. They offer many travel packages-actually saw some cruises. I would recommend it. Hope to hear your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 7 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Road trip around Washington DC
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 12 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 15 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 California Trip
- 18 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 New Orleans
- 21 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Weather in Chicago
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary