I want to go on a cruise, but don’t quite know where I’d like to go. I was contemplating a trip through the Alaskan Glaciers and was wondering if anyone has done it before? What type of experience did you have? Can anyone recommend a particular cruise liner- perhaps one that went beyond your expectations? There’s plenty of information on the net, maybe too much for one person! I did come across one site that looked interesting. Volumebuy.com, which groups people together into buying pools. They offer many travel packages-actually saw some cruises. I would recommend it. Hope to hear your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Help with Northwest Trip
- 3 Orlando area weather in June
- 4 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 5 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 6 Boston Food Tour
- 7 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 8 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 9 "Fitness" vacations
- 10 Help plan my trip please
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 13 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 14 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 15 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 20 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 24 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 25 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?