I want to go on a short cruise for my 50th that includes captains dinner and midnight formal buffet with formal desserts.
Is Ensenada my only choice?
Thank you kindly for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 2 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 5 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 6 Traveling Alone
- 7 Page, AZ area
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 Northern California Redwoods
- 10 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 11 Redwoods National Park
- 12 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 13 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 16 New Mexico in May
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 New Years Eve in NYC
- 19 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 20 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 23 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 24 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 25 Rattlesnake Ledge