I live by APG. I want to go to the beaches directly across the Chesapeake. I can either go south of Baltimore and cross and then come back north, or go north to come back south. Either trip will take about 2 hours. I don't suppose there is a ferry service?
Crossing the Chesapeake
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Cape Cod in early April
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 12 united and carry-ons
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Portland Maine Hotels
- 16 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 23 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde