I am planning to leave NJ on approximately 9/4 and drive solo across US to meet my girlfriend in SFO on 9/25. I will be driving North to Rochester NY, Erie PA and Cleveland OH. Each of these will be overnight visit friends, stops. I will then drive directly (with appropriate rest overnite s) to the West. My goal is to visit; N&S Dakota, Montana, Wyoming?, WA and Oregon. The greater priorities will be Montana, Oregon and Washington. I am an amateur photographer and would like to capture great scenery and outdoor activities. My question; am I allotting the right amount of time to this trek and would you make recommendations for this trip from your experiences.
cross country trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Connecticut River Byway
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 5 Boston/Salem with kids
- 6 San Diego farmer's markets
- 7 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 8 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 9 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 13 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 14 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 15 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 16 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 20 drive from SF to crater lake
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?