I am planning to leave NJ on approximately 9/4 and drive solo across US to meet my girlfriend in SFO on 9/25. I will be driving North to Rochester NY, Erie PA and Cleveland OH. Each of these will be overnight visit friends, stops. I will then drive directly (with appropriate rest overnite s) to the West. My goal is to visit; N&S Dakota, Montana, Wyoming?, WA and Oregon. The greater priorities will be Montana, Oregon and Washington. I am an amateur photographer and would like to capture great scenery and outdoor activities. My question; am I allotting the right amount of time to this trek and would you make recommendations for this trip from your experiences.
cross country trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 2 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 5 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 6 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 7 Hilton Midtown New York
- 8 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 9 Tour companies
- 10 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 11 Round trip from Chicago
- 12 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 15 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 18 Apartment Rentals DC
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays