I am planning to leave NJ on approximately 9/4 and drive solo across US to meet my girlfriend in SFO on 9/25. I will be driving North to Rochester NY, Erie PA and Cleveland OH. Each of these will be overnight visit friends, stops. I will then drive directly (with appropriate rest overnite s) to the West. My goal is to visit; N&S Dakota, Montana, Wyoming?, WA and Oregon. The greater priorities will be Montana, Oregon and Washington. I am an amateur photographer and would like to capture great scenery and outdoor activities. My question; am I allotting the right amount of time to this trek and would you make recommendations for this trip from your experiences.
cross country trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 2 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 3 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 4 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 5 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 Yosemite Lodging
- 13 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville