I am planning to leave NJ on approximately 9/4 and drive solo across US to meet my girlfriend in SFO on 9/25. I will be driving North to Rochester NY, Erie PA and Cleveland OH. Each of these will be overnight visit friends, stops. I will then drive directly (with appropriate rest overnite s) to the West. My goal is to visit; N&S Dakota, Montana, Wyoming?, WA and Oregon. The greater priorities will be Montana, Oregon and Washington. I am an amateur photographer and would like to capture great scenery and outdoor activities. My question; am I allotting the right amount of time to this trek and would you make recommendations for this trip from your experiences.
cross country trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replacement windows NYC
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Broadway this week
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 6 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 7 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 New York, New York...
- 10 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 trains in Europe
- 13 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 14 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 18 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 19 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 20 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 25 NBA tickets??