I am planning to leave NJ on approximately 9/4 and drive solo across US to meet my girlfriend in SFO on 9/25. I will be driving North to Rochester NY, Erie PA and Cleveland OH. Each of these will be overnight visit friends, stops. I will then drive directly (with appropriate rest overnite s) to the West. My goal is to visit; N&S Dakota, Montana, Wyoming?, WA and Oregon. The greater priorities will be Montana, Oregon and Washington. I am an amateur photographer and would like to capture great scenery and outdoor activities. My question; am I allotting the right amount of time to this trek and would you make recommendations for this trip from your experiences.
cross country trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover