I am planning to leave NJ on approximately 9/4 and drive solo across US to meet my girlfriend in SFO on 9/25. I will be driving North to Rochester NY, Erie PA and Cleveland OH. Each of these will be overnight visit friends, stops. I will then drive directly (with appropriate rest overnite s) to the West. My goal is to visit; N&S Dakota, Montana, Wyoming?, WA and Oregon. The greater priorities will be Montana, Oregon and Washington. I am an amateur photographer and would like to capture great scenery and outdoor activities. My question; am I allotting the right amount of time to this trek and would you make recommendations for this trip from your experiences.
cross country trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 relocating travel
- 3 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 4 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 5 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 15 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 16 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 21 ONP help
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 24 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 25 Seattle Hyatts