I am planning to leave NJ on approximately 9/4 and drive solo across US to meet my girlfriend in SFO on 9/25. I will be driving North to Rochester NY, Erie PA and Cleveland OH. Each of these will be overnight visit friends, stops. I will then drive directly (with appropriate rest overnite s) to the West. My goal is to visit; N&S Dakota, Montana, Wyoming?, WA and Oregon. The greater priorities will be Montana, Oregon and Washington. I am an amateur photographer and would like to capture great scenery and outdoor activities. My question; am I allotting the right amount of time to this trek and would you make recommendations for this trip from your experiences.
cross country trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 US Southwest
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 5 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 8 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 9 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 12 Seattle Visit April
- 13 Grand Teton in October
- 14 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 15 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 18 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 19 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 20 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 21 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 22 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 23 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 24 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 25 trip outside of San Francisco with kids