Long story short, I've got a time period of about two to three weeks free from late November to mid-December. So I decided to get out and do some travelling, since I've only really been out of California once or twice in my whole life. I'm starting with the southern route from Sacramento with the destination in Washington D.C. , then heading back via the northern route. There are a few cities and places that I'd really like to hit up, such as Las Vegas, Zion National Park, New Orleans, and Yellowstone. However, I'd like to know what other people's favorite places are across the states. Pretty much any place is fair game, I'm up for travel as long as it takes. As far as things I like, I absolutely love food and hiking, preferably in places that aren't too crowded and are fairly fun to do photography in. Spelunking, rock climbing, and caves are a fantastic bonus.
Cross Country Travelling - Advice?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE