Hi everyone. I want to go cross country skiing in the northeast from December 26-29. I want a place that has some nice scenery and has a nice town in the area. I was thinking of a place like Bethel, ME or Bretton Woods but I wanted to try something new. Also some places usually don't have a lot of snow at that time. Also if there are things to do in the area then that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Cross Country Skiing
View all United States activity »
- 1 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 2 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 3 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 6 RIP Judy Rogers
- 7 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 8 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 9 Boston area
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 23 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 Train from Boston to Rockport?