Hi everyone. I want to go cross country skiing in the northeast from December 26-29. I want a place that has some nice scenery and has a nice town in the area. I was thinking of a place like Bethel, ME or Bretton Woods but I wanted to try something new. Also some places usually don't have a lot of snow at that time. Also if there are things to do in the area then that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Cross Country Skiing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 3 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 4 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 5 San Diego with Kids
- 6 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 13 Transportation help in Philly
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 17 Temecula< CA
- 18 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 21 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 22 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 New York - October with 7 yr old