Hi everyone. I want to go cross country skiing in the northeast from December 26-29. I want a place that has some nice scenery and has a nice town in the area. I was thinking of a place like Bethel, ME or Bretton Woods but I wanted to try something new. Also some places usually don't have a lot of snow at that time. Also if there are things to do in the area then that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Cross Country Skiing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 2 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 5 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 6 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 7 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 8 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 9 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 10 must see and do's in Maui?
- 11 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 12 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 13 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 14 New York City - apartment locations
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 17 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 18 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 19 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 20 Girls' Getaway
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 Car Rental in Sedona
- 23 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?