Hi everyone. I want to go cross country skiing in the northeast from December 26-29. I want a place that has some nice scenery and has a nice town in the area. I was thinking of a place like Bethel, ME or Bretton Woods but I wanted to try something new. Also some places usually don't have a lot of snow at that time. Also if there are things to do in the area then that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Cross Country Skiing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 6 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 10 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 11 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 denver to badlands
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 18 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 23 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 24 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 25 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question