Hi everyone. I want to go cross country skiing in the northeast from December 26-29. I want a place that has some nice scenery and has a nice town in the area. I was thinking of a place like Bethel, ME or Bretton Woods but I wanted to try something new. Also some places usually don't have a lot of snow at that time. Also if there are things to do in the area then that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Cross Country Skiing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 5 One Night at Logan Airport
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Backpacking in April
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Circle Oahu / luau
- 12 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 16 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 17 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Cape Cod in early April
- 24 USA with a 3 year old
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia