Hi everyone. I want to go cross country skiing in the northeast from December 26-29. I want a place that has some nice scenery and has a nice town in the area. I was thinking of a place like Bethel, ME or Bretton Woods but I wanted to try something new. Also some places usually don't have a lot of snow at that time. Also if there are things to do in the area then that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Cross Country Skiing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 4 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 charlotte
- 9 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Sonoma or napa?
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Black Hills Trip Report
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 19 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 20 Cape Cod in October
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 Theater Historians
- 23 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults