My wife and I are retired and last winter decided to take up crosscountry skiing. We are obviously novices. Any suggestions for good places with fairly flat terrain in Michigan? We live outside Toledo, Ohio so we are not interested in going to far north for weekend trips. Anything within 150 miles?
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 2 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 3 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 4 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 7 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Currency and hotels
- 10 Vegas with toddler twins
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 OHare car service north suburbs
- 13 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 15 disneyland
- 16 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 17 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 18 Key West
- 19 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 moving to Florida
- 23 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 24 DC restaurant report
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country