My wife and I are retired and last winter decided to take up crosscountry skiing. We are obviously novices. Any suggestions for good places with fairly flat terrain in Michigan? We live outside Toledo, Ohio so we are not interested in going to far north for weekend trips. Anything within 150 miles?
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/erorectin/
- 2 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/erorectin/
- 3 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 4 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 7 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 8 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 9 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 10 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 11 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 14 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 15 road trip
- 16 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 17 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 18 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 19 Florida in October
- 20 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 21 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 FLL to Key West
- 24 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 25 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?