My wife and I are retired and last winter decided to take up crosscountry skiing. We are obviously novices. Any suggestions for good places with fairly flat terrain in Michigan? We live outside Toledo, Ohio so we are not interested in going to far north for weekend trips. Anything within 150 miles?
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking 'the wave'
- 2 Restaurant Help Needed
- 3 Finding Steve Perry
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 5 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 6 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 7 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 8 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 13 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 14 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 15 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 las vegas anyone
- 18 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 19 Foliage in Vermont
- 20 las vegas anyone
- 21 Grand Canyon
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 New England itinerary help
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend