I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Cross Country Road trip from Jersey to Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Limos
- 2 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 3 layover
- 4 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 5 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Two airports to choose from?
- 8 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 9 Road trip itinerary
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 12 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 13 best area to stay in san diego
- 14 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 17 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 18 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 19 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 20 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 21 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 22 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 23 Kayaking in Kauai
- 24 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 25 San Francisco - mid October