I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to Alaska
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 4 Pacific Northwest
- 5 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 6 Things to do in NYC
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 9 24 days out west
- 10 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 11 Hawaii Cruise
- 12 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 13 New York best app
- 14 BBQ
- 15 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 16 New Orleans Streetcars
- 17 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 18 Anaheim - no car
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 21 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 22 Hawaii - where?
- 23 Shenandoah National park
- 24 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 25 Florida Nature Trip