I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 2 ===>>>>> http://testboosthelp.com/androx-extreme-uk/
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 New Software
- 5 Family reunion ideas
- 6 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 7 JFK-connection
- 8 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 9 san fransisco to crater lake
- 10 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 11 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 12 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 13 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 14 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 15 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 16 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 17 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 18 RV campsites Newport RI
- 19 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 20 Made the Jump!
- 21 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 22 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 23 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 24 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
- 25 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/