I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help from a true New Yorker.
- 2 Washington DC with kids
- 3 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 4 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 5 waiting line queue management system
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Safety Concerns
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Alaska independent tour for group
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 15 5 days in Colorado
- 16 Trip to northern California
- 17 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 18 40th in Key West
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 21 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Hamilton Broadway
- 25 Nashville and Gatlinburg