I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 2 louisiana bayou
- 3 SF Cable Cars
- 4 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 5 Mobile Suggestions
- 6 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 7 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 8 4 Days in LV
- 9 One day in Dallas
- 10 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 Boston to New York
- 15 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 18 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 19 Pensacola Suggestions
- 20 Nova Star
- 21 7 days in Colorado
- 22 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 23 Biloxi Suggestions
- 24 myrtle beach
- 25 16 Days Utah National Parks