I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Cross Country Road trip from Jersey to Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 2 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 7 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 8 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 9 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 10 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 17 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Quick Trip to NYC
- 21 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 22 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 23 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 24 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 25 East Coast trip in 11 full days.