I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Cross Country Road trip from Jersey to Vegas
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 6 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 7 St. Augustine, Florida
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Where should I move to?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 16 Fripp island
- 17 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?