I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 2 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 3 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 4 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 5 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 8 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 9 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 10 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 11 Depot Bay OR
- 12 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 13 A June trip to Kauai
- 14 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 15 Across the United States by Train
- 16 Phone SIM
- 17 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 18 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 19 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast