I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 2 reliable transportation across florida
- 3 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 7 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 8 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 9 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 10 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 11 Las Vegas loop
- 12 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 13 Redwood National Forest
- 14 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 15 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 16 Uber and Miami
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 Cape Cod
- 21 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 22 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 23 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?