I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Cross Country Road trip from Jersey to Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 2 Christmas in TX
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 6 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 7 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 8 Ben Landa
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 11 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 14 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 16 California
- 17 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 18 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Oregon Road Trip
- 21 Long Island Advice
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 24 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of