I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 2 Looking for some Asia's next travel destination ?
- 3 Finding Steve Perry
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 5 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 6 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 7 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 8 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 11 Hiking 'the wave'
- 12 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 15 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 16 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 17 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 18 las vegas anyone
- 19 Restaurant Help Needed
- 20 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 21 Foliage in Vermont
- 22 las vegas anyone
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help