I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Cross Country Road trip from Jersey to Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 2 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 family celebration trip
- 5 New England September
- 6 searching for urban master planned community
- 7 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 8 Deep South sept 2015
- 9 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 10 Hawaii Group Travel
- 11 Austin Food Trucks
- 12 New York To Ashville NC
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Fmpden, are you there?
- 16 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 17 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 18 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 19 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 20 Charleston Islands
- 21 Family Spring Break 2015
- 22 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 Mother Daughter Trip
- 25 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY