I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ombia Derma- Anti-Aging Cream for flawless skin!
- 2 Alpha Tren Review- Is there any Side effect
- 3 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/exoslim/
- 4 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/exoslim-garcinia-combogia/
- 5 T volve $ http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 San Antonio shopping
- 9 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 15 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 16 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 19 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Which island for R&R?
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 blue ridge parkway?