I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Cross Country Road trip from Jersey to Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 2 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 5 culpepper
- 6 Fancy dining
- 7 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 NYC IN AUGUST
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 Will have five days in Savannah
- 13 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 14 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Itinerary opinions
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 20 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 moving to florida
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?