I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 2 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 7 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 8 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 11 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 12 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 13 New Orleans and Slidell
- 14 Pacific coast road trip
- 15 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 16 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 17 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 18 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 19 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 20 Back From Alaska
- 21 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 22 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 23 Two days out of Seattle
- 24 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 25 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond