I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/testoboost-zma-avis/
- 2 Discover the very effective Probiotic supplement- Probiotic America
- 3 Napa valley getaway
- 4 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/is-Megadrol-safe/
- 5 Perfect Biotics Reviews - Get recovery from all Gastrointestinal Issues
- 6 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 7 http://gomusclebuilding.com/testoboost-zma-fr/
- 8 http://www.supplementadvise.com/aviva-hair/
- 9 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 10 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 11 Kids Vacation Place
- 12 Boston waterfront Italian
- 13 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 14 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 15 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 16 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 17 Day in Spokane
- 18 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West