I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 11 days SE coast road trip
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 4 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 5 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 6 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 7 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 8 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 9 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 10 Road trip from and back to New York
- 11 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 12 Parking fine
- 13 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 17 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 18 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 19 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 20 Pittsburgh Trip
- 21 10 days in Arizona
- 22 Berkshires with a toddler
- 23 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 24 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 25 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod