I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.circlehealthclub.com/chantel-st-claire/
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/reveal-rx/
- 3 It is an intriguing organ, that has
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 9 Weather in Chicago
- 10 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 13 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 14 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 17 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 18 Oregon road trip
- 19 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Dining in St. Louis