I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 4 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 7 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 10 Miami for 2 days
- 11 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 12 Great Falls or Helena?
- 13 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 14 What to request?
- 15 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 What to see in Portland
- 18 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 More problems for Big Sur
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 24 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 25 Rules of the NY Subway