I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Cross Country Road trip from Jersey to Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 2 Where to from Tampa?
- 3 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 9 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 10 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 11 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 12 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 13 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Is the New York subway safe?
- 18 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 19 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 20 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 21 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 22 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 23 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 24 Skiing New Mexico
- 25 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!