I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 경마왕 ▣☎접 속 : sst39.컴 ☏
- 2 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 3 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016'ξ'텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 4 코리아레이스 ◎☆홈 피 = sst39.컴 ♧
- 5 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 6 손오공 게임 ● 연결 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 7 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 8 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 13 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 15 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 16 flagstaff
- 17 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 18 US Trip
- 19 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 20 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 21 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 22 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 25 Rocky Mountain road trip