I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Cross Country Road trip from Jersey to Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 3 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 4 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 5 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 6 Re-Visit DC
- 7 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 8 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 9 Places to stay in DC
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 12 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 13 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 20 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 21 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 22 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 23 NYC
- 24 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 25 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip