I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 2 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 3 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 4 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 5 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 6 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 7 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 8 Rafting the Colorado
- 9 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 Glacier National Park
- 12 5 nights stay RMNP
- 13 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 14 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 15 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 16 Any Sanibel experts?
- 17 Traveling in winter
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 20 Summer in Michigan
- 21 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 22 South east road trip
- 23 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 24 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 25 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?