I and my friends are planning a road trip from NJ to Las Vegas in the last week of december spanning 10 days. We are 4 in number and 2 of us would do all the driving. Now we don't want to spend more than a couple of days in Vegas. We want to explore the route in between. I know winter is not the ideal time to do so. But here we are.
We were thinking of taking the route NJ - Cleveland - Chicago - Omaha - Denver - Moab - LV while going and LV - Antelope canyon (AZ) - Albuquerque (NM) - Oklahoma - St.Louis - Indianapolis - Columbus (OH) - NJ
This is our first road trip anywhere outside the east coast and we would be glad to get some suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 WA to CT
- 4 L.A. and Sequoia
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 Maine weather and temps
- 8 Alcatrez sold out
- 9 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 12 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 15 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 16 Broadway
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 21 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Need help planning....
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens