leaving from Penn Yan NY to go to alaska. driving through the US to get to alaska when we get to seattle should we take the ferry or drive? what ferry system do I use. Any stops you would suggest along the way. Or any other suggestions anyone has.
cross country NY to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 6 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 22 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Washington DC Metro