Planning on a driving trip from Los Angeles, CA to spend time with family in Atlanta, GA. Then on to Atlantic City, NJ and Phila to spend time with family. Will return on a different route. Would love suggestions on stops, reasonable hotels and food and of course attractions. We have the whole month of July to do this. Thanks.
Cross Country driving trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 2 Philly
- 3 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 4 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 5 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 6 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 7 NYC IN AUGUST
- 8 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 9 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 13 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Fancy dining
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 22 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas