Planning on a driving trip from Los Angeles, CA to spend time with family in Atlanta, GA. Then on to Atlantic City, NJ and Phila to spend time with family. Will return on a different route. Would love suggestions on stops, reasonable hotels and food and of course attractions. We have the whole month of July to do this. Thanks.
Cross Country driving trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 California & French Polynesia
- 3 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 New York city--best time to visit??
- 12 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 Maui Luau?
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 18 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 19 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Boston area -- nature
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?