Planning on a driving trip from Los Angeles, CA to spend time with family in Atlanta, GA. Then on to Atlantic City, NJ and Phila to spend time with family. Will return on a different route. Would love suggestions on stops, reasonable hotels and food and of course attractions. We have the whole month of July to do this. Thanks.
Cross Country driving trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 2 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 3 Oahu Information
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 7 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 8 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 9 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 10 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 One day in Washington DC
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 16 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 17 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 RIP Judy Rogers
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 22 Boston area
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 25 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay