I'd love it if I could get some opinions of worth and time for this drive. First off, I understand there will be traffic, we would leave around 6.30 - 7am and it will be on the 3rd of December. We don't have long in LA, and this is what we want to see if we can.
We're not worried if we don't arrive in Las Vegas until the early evening.
Start - Santa Monica (6.30am)
East on 10 to LA Downtown
North West on 101 up to Santa Monica Boulevard
South West on Santa Monica Boulevard to the 405
North on the 405 to Mulholland Drive
Mullholland Drive to the Hollywood Freeway
Hollywood Freeway to the 134
134 and 210 east to Highway 15
then to Vegas
I do apologise if I have the references wrong.
My planning says the trip from Santa Monica to join the 134 near burbank (?) is about 100 km. Would four hours cover this on a Saturday Morning do you think.
Lunch then we'd then have the drive to Vegas (about 6 hours including a pit stop)
So the trip in total about 11 hours (with quite a few stops and starts in the morning, then Lunch, into Vegas around 5.30pm?
Anyone think I am way off base?
thank you Lissa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/zytekxl/
- 2 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 3 High Class Hottest Call Girl Service in Richards Town Bangalore Escorts
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 6 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 7 Education for higher school
- 8 NYC For The Day
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details