I'd love it if I could get some opinions of worth and time for this drive. First off, I understand there will be traffic, we would leave around 6.30 - 7am and it will be on the 3rd of December. We don't have long in LA, and this is what we want to see if we can.
We're not worried if we don't arrive in Las Vegas until the early evening.
Start - Santa Monica (6.30am)
East on 10 to LA Downtown
North West on 101 up to Santa Monica Boulevard
South West on Santa Monica Boulevard to the 405
North on the 405 to Mulholland Drive
Mullholland Drive to the Hollywood Freeway
Hollywood Freeway to the 134
134 and 210 east to Highway 15
then to Vegas
I do apologise if I have the references wrong.
My planning says the trip from Santa Monica to join the 134 near burbank (?) is about 100 km. Would four hours cover this on a Saturday Morning do you think.
Lunch then we'd then have the drive to Vegas (about 6 hours including a pit stop)
So the trip in total about 11 hours (with quite a few stops and starts in the morning, then Lunch, into Vegas around 5.30pm?
Anyone think I am way off base?
thank you Lissa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Musclebuilding You To Practices That Are Amazing Need To Know
- 2 http://iqdermaessentials.com/alpha-extreme-plus/
- 3 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 4 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 5 Bed and Breakfast
- 6 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 7 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 8 New Years Eve in NYC
- 9 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 10 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 13 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 14 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 17 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 20 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28