I am finally getting to cross off one of those major goals on my to do list! I like to think of myself as the biggest Bama fan in the state of California. Well, I have booked a trip to Alabama for the Arkansas game in Tuscaloosa on 9/26/09. I arrive in Birmingham on Wed. the 23rd, and fly back to CA. early on Sunday, the 27th. I am staying at the Wynfrey Hotel in Birmingham.
Can anyone recommend things to do/see, places to eat, and any traditions Bama related that I need to do when I am there? I plan on eating at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa, since ESPN can't do a broadcast from Tuscaloosa without mentioning them. I also plan on visiting the Bryant Museum. What else can I do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 5 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 10 Northwest Passage
- 11 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326