I am finally getting to cross off one of those major goals on my to do list! I like to think of myself as the biggest Bama fan in the state of California. Well, I have booked a trip to Alabama for the Arkansas game in Tuscaloosa on 9/26/09. I arrive in Birmingham on Wed. the 23rd, and fly back to CA. early on Sunday, the 27th. I am staying at the Wynfrey Hotel in Birmingham.
Can anyone recommend things to do/see, places to eat, and any traditions Bama related that I need to do when I am there? I plan on eating at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa, since ESPN can't do a broadcast from Tuscaloosa without mentioning them. I also plan on visiting the Bryant Museum. What else can I do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 3 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 8 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 9 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 10 Nashville Questions
- 11 Summer vacation
- 12 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 13 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 14 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 15 First Trip to Texas -
- 16 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 17 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 18 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 19 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 20 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 21 Driving to Naples fl
- 22 Beaches in Florida
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Disney for Florida residents
- 25 Our Boston Getaway