I am finally getting to cross off one of those major goals on my to do list! I like to think of myself as the biggest Bama fan in the state of California. Well, I have booked a trip to Alabama for the Arkansas game in Tuscaloosa on 9/26/09. I arrive in Birmingham on Wed. the 23rd, and fly back to CA. early on Sunday, the 27th. I am staying at the Wynfrey Hotel in Birmingham.
Can anyone recommend things to do/see, places to eat, and any traditions Bama related that I need to do when I am there? I plan on eating at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa, since ESPN can't do a broadcast from Tuscaloosa without mentioning them. I also plan on visiting the Bryant Museum. What else can I do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 2 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 3 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 4 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 5 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 6 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 7 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 8 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 9 Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 11 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 14 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 15 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 16 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 17 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 18 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 OHare car service north suburbs
- 22 Yellowstone
- 23 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 24 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 25 Ah, The California Wine Country!