I am finally getting to cross off one of those major goals on my to do list! I like to think of myself as the biggest Bama fan in the state of California. Well, I have booked a trip to Alabama for the Arkansas game in Tuscaloosa on 9/26/09. I arrive in Birmingham on Wed. the 23rd, and fly back to CA. early on Sunday, the 27th. I am staying at the Wynfrey Hotel in Birmingham.
Can anyone recommend things to do/see, places to eat, and any traditions Bama related that I need to do when I am there? I plan on eating at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa, since ESPN can't do a broadcast from Tuscaloosa without mentioning them. I also plan on visiting the Bryant Museum. What else can I do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 2 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 3 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 Miami
- 7 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 8 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 9 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 10 March in New Mexico
- 11 Driving Alaska
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Border crossing
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 17 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 18 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 19 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 Cross country tips
- 23 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 24 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 25 Ideas for New York