I am finally getting to cross off one of those major goals on my to do list! I like to think of myself as the biggest Bama fan in the state of California. Well, I have booked a trip to Alabama for the Arkansas game in Tuscaloosa on 9/26/09. I arrive in Birmingham on Wed. the 23rd, and fly back to CA. early on Sunday, the 27th. I am staying at the Wynfrey Hotel in Birmingham.
Can anyone recommend things to do/see, places to eat, and any traditions Bama related that I need to do when I am there? I plan on eating at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa, since ESPN can't do a broadcast from Tuscaloosa without mentioning them. I also plan on visiting the Bryant Museum. What else can I do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 2 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 5 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 6 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 7 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 8 Retiring in Florida
- 9 Help with first time
- 10 NJ to Florida drive
- 11 Hawaii - where?
- 12 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 13 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 14 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 15 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 16 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 17 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 18 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 19 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 23 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 24 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 25 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs