Dear Happy Travelers: Has anyone anything to recommend or say about this State Park? You are suppose to be able to dig for diamonds and other rocks there. They only mentioned camp sites on the premises. Has anyone been there, done that, etc. and where do you recommend to stay. We are not campers. We would be driving from Ohio. Don't know if this is worth the drive or not. Please help!
Crater of Diamonds State Park
- 1 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 2 Updates from Hanalei
- 3 Columbus food !
- 4 Hotels in New Orleans
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 7 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 8 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 9 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Logan Express
- 12 One day in NYC
- 13 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 14 Great Beach's
- 15 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 16 National Parks?
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 19 Blue ridge parkway
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Seattle in July