Hi all --
We're going to be visiting Oregon this summer and my husband would really love to eat at a crabshack (the "traditional" kind with hammers and bibs (but not a tacky chain, if possible). Any suggestions? The only one we've managed to find online is one in Bandon (and unfortunately we're not heading that far south!).
Crabshack in Oregon?
Hi all --
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 5 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 6 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 7 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 8 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 12 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 13 New York City and New England
- 14 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 15 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 19 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 20 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 21 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 22 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 23 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 24 Best Destination in USA
- 25 Rules of the Sidewalk