Hi all --
We're going to be visiting Oregon this summer and my husband would really love to eat at a crabshack (the "traditional" kind with hammers and bibs (but not a tacky chain, if possible). Any suggestions? The only one we've managed to find online is one in Bandon (and unfortunately we're not heading that far south!).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 2 driving RT 66
- 3 From Newark to Manhattan
- 4 once in a lifetime
- 5 Birthday vacation ideas
- 6 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 7 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 8 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 9 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 10 Hotels Houston
- 11 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 12 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 13 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 14 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 15 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 16 Long Weekend in Denver
- 17 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 18 Monument Valley
- 19 Sedona lodging
- 20 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 21 Tioga Pass
- 22 48 Hours in NYC
- 23 Where to visit out east
- 24 Orlando to Vermont
- 25 Page AZ to Kanab UT
Hi all --