Hi all --
We're going to be visiting Oregon this summer and my husband would really love to eat at a crabshack (the "traditional" kind with hammers and bibs (but not a tacky chain, if possible). Any suggestions? The only one we've managed to find online is one in Bandon (and unfortunately we're not heading that far south!).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 More problems for Big Sur
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 8 What to see in Portland
- 9 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 10 Great Falls or Helena?
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 15 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 16 Las Vegas trip report
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Lunch in Central Park
- 19 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 20 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 21 My travels to Monument Valley
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
Hi all --