Hi all --
We're going to be visiting Oregon this summer and my husband would really love to eat at a crabshack (the "traditional" kind with hammers and bibs (but not a tacky chain, if possible). Any suggestions? The only one we've managed to find online is one in Bandon (and unfortunately we're not heading that far south!).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 3 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 4 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 5 Skagway
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Retiring in NM?
- 8 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 9 Chicago to Charleston
- 10 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 18 Honeymoon out west.
- 19 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 20 Route Planning for East USA
- 21 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 22 Utah National Parks visit
- 23 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 24 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 25 universal studios and disney
Hi all --