Hi all --
We're going to be visiting Oregon this summer and my husband would really love to eat at a crabshack (the "traditional" kind with hammers and bibs (but not a tacky chain, if possible). Any suggestions? The only one we've managed to find online is one in Bandon (and unfortunately we're not heading that far south!).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 4 New Years Eve in NYC
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 Maine in May?
- 7 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 8 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 9 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 Denali
- 13 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 14 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 21 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 22 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice
Hi all --