Our girls soccer team will be travelling to Columbia, Maryland for a tournament next month (november)... I'm looking for ideas of a fun place to have a dinner. We are a big group of about 45 ppl, mostly 15/16 year old girls. I like planning something local appropriate; in Philly we hit Tony Lukes and Pats for a cheesesteak challenge, had a clam bake on Cape Cod and visited Cap Cod Chip factory, and dug in to BBQ and pulled pork in North Carolina. Maryland is crab country from what I read, and so I'm hopeful that crabs are year rounds and that all the experts can give me some suggestions. Its a saturday night and if necessary we can even have it cartered and brought to us. Again we will be in Columbia Maryland, and are ok with up to a 30 mins ride for a great atmosphere. Thanks all!
Crab Dinner in Colubia MD Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 4 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 New England in the fall
- 8 NYC Clubs for live music
- 9 relocating travel
- 10 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 11 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 12 Seattle Hyatts
- 13 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 14 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?