Our girls soccer team will be travelling to Columbia, Maryland for a tournament next month (november)... I'm looking for ideas of a fun place to have a dinner. We are a big group of about 45 ppl, mostly 15/16 year old girls. I like planning something local appropriate; in Philly we hit Tony Lukes and Pats for a cheesesteak challenge, had a clam bake on Cape Cod and visited Cap Cod Chip factory, and dug in to BBQ and pulled pork in North Carolina. Maryland is crab country from what I read, and so I'm hopeful that crabs are year rounds and that all the experts can give me some suggestions. Its a saturday night and if necessary we can even have it cartered and brought to us. Again we will be in Columbia Maryland, and are ok with up to a 30 mins ride for a great atmosphere. Thanks all!
Crab Dinner in Colubia MD Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Kennedy Space Center
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 5 week in US/Mexico
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu