Our girls soccer team will be travelling to Columbia, Maryland for a tournament next month (november)... I'm looking for ideas of a fun place to have a dinner. We are a big group of about 45 ppl, mostly 15/16 year old girls. I like planning something local appropriate; in Philly we hit Tony Lukes and Pats for a cheesesteak challenge, had a clam bake on Cape Cod and visited Cap Cod Chip factory, and dug in to BBQ and pulled pork in North Carolina. Maryland is crab country from what I read, and so I'm hopeful that crabs are year rounds and that all the experts can give me some suggestions. Its a saturday night and if necessary we can even have it cartered and brought to us. Again we will be in Columbia Maryland, and are ok with up to a 30 mins ride for a great atmosphere. Thanks all!
Crab Dinner in Colubia MD Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 12 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 13 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 16 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 17 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 18 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 19 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 22 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 23 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 24 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 25 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico