Our girls soccer team will be travelling to Columbia, Maryland for a tournament next month (november)... I'm looking for ideas of a fun place to have a dinner. We are a big group of about 45 ppl, mostly 15/16 year old girls. I like planning something local appropriate; in Philly we hit Tony Lukes and Pats for a cheesesteak challenge, had a clam bake on Cape Cod and visited Cap Cod Chip factory, and dug in to BBQ and pulled pork in North Carolina. Maryland is crab country from what I read, and so I'm hopeful that crabs are year rounds and that all the experts can give me some suggestions. Its a saturday night and if necessary we can even have it cartered and brought to us. Again we will be in Columbia Maryland, and are ok with up to a 30 mins ride for a great atmosphere. Thanks all!
Crab Dinner in Colubia MD Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Question about Miami travel
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Key Largo, FL
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle