Our girls soccer team will be travelling to Columbia, Maryland for a tournament next month (november)... I'm looking for ideas of a fun place to have a dinner. We are a big group of about 45 ppl, mostly 15/16 year old girls. I like planning something local appropriate; in Philly we hit Tony Lukes and Pats for a cheesesteak challenge, had a clam bake on Cape Cod and visited Cap Cod Chip factory, and dug in to BBQ and pulled pork in North Carolina. Maryland is crab country from what I read, and so I'm hopeful that crabs are year rounds and that all the experts can give me some suggestions. Its a saturday night and if necessary we can even have it cartered and brought to us. Again we will be in Columbia Maryland, and are ok with up to a 30 mins ride for a great atmosphere. Thanks all!
Crab Dinner in Colubia MD Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 11 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 14 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 ONP help
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city