Our girls soccer team will be travelling to Columbia, Maryland for a tournament next month (November)... I'm looking for ideas of a fun place to have a dinner. We are a big group of about 45 ppl, mostly 15/16 year old girls. I like planning something local appropriate; in Philly we hit Tony Lukes and Pats for a cheesesteak challenge, had a clam bake on Cape Cod and visited Cap Cod Chip factory, and dug in to BBQ and pulled pork in North Carolina. Maryland is crab country from what I read, and so I'm hopeful that crabs are available/affordable year round and that all the experts can give me some suggestions. Its a saturday night and if necessary we can even have it cartered and brought to us. Again we will be in Columbia Maryland, and are ok with up to a 30 mins ride for a great atmosphere. Thanks all!
Crab Dinner Baltimore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 2 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 3 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 15 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 16 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 19 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 20 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15