Our girls soccer team will be travelling to Columbia, Maryland for a tournament next month (November)... I'm looking for ideas of a fun place to have a dinner. We are a big group of about 45 ppl, mostly 15/16 year old girls. I like planning something local appropriate; in Philly we hit Tony Lukes and Pats for a cheesesteak challenge, had a clam bake on Cape Cod and visited Cap Cod Chip factory, and dug in to BBQ and pulled pork in North Carolina. Maryland is crab country from what I read, and so I'm hopeful that crabs are available/affordable year round and that all the experts can give me some suggestions. Its a saturday night and if necessary we can even have it cartered and brought to us. Again we will be in Columbia Maryland, and are ok with up to a 30 mins ride for a great atmosphere. Thanks all!
Crab Dinner Baltimore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Broadway this week
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 Weekend in NYC
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York, New York...
- 19 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 20 trains in Europe
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island