Our girls soccer team will be travelling to Columbia, Maryland for a tournament next month (November)... I'm looking for ideas of a fun place to have a dinner. We are a big group of about 45 ppl, mostly 15/16 year old girls. I like planning something local appropriate; in Philly we hit Tony Lukes and Pats for a cheesesteak challenge, had a clam bake on Cape Cod and visited Cap Cod Chip factory, and dug in to BBQ and pulled pork in North Carolina. Maryland is crab country from what I read, and so I'm hopeful that crabs are available/affordable year round and that all the experts can give me some suggestions. Its a saturday night and if necessary we can even have it cartered and brought to us. Again we will be in Columbia Maryland, and are ok with up to a 30 mins ride for a great atmosphere. Thanks all!
Crab Dinner Baltimore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip