I am going to Cozumel with my husband in Feb to celebrate my 50th birthday. Can anyone recomend an inexpensive hotel and good local restaurants? We are not interested in an all inclusive place, and would prefer a locally owned place where we can get more of a local flavor. We are not much into the tourist scene, the only reason we picked Cozumel is we have these travel vouchers and it was the only place that was tropical that we don't have to pay extra for the flight. Any ideas for the area would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 12 Cape Cod in early April
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 25 Car rental through Priceline bidding