We are headed to St. Louis this weekend for my BIL's wedding!
The attire is somewhat casual, and my husband (who is in the wedding) just found out that most of the groomsmen will be wearing dress cowboy boots.
We live in CT and I have had no luck finding somewhere that sells cowboy boots, especially nice ones. So, we are thinking that we'll stop at a store in St. Louis near the airport (i'm assuming that there MUST be more cowboy boot stores in Mo than in CT.)
So does anyone know the closest boot store to the airport -- one that would have a lot of selection? Thanks!
Cowboy boots near St. Louis airport
- 1 Cheapest wireless internet services
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 6 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 7 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 8 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 11 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 14 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 15 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn