My boyfriend and I sometimes travel from Niagara Falls, NY to Philadelphia to visit relatives and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any must-see places in between so we're not just driving for a straight 10 hours. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 2 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 3 Beaches in Incline Village
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Trip to USA in July
- 8 Key West luxury hotels
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Florida vacation
- 11 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 12 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 I95
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Wine Country
- 22 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 23 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 24 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?