My boyfriend and I sometimes travel from Niagara Falls, NY to Philadelphia to visit relatives and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any must-see places in between so we're not just driving for a straight 10 hours. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska or northwestern states
- 2 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 3 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 4 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 5 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 6 NJ to Florida drive
- 7 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 Charleston and Savannah
- 10 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 11 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 12 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 13 Franklin, TN
- 14 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 15 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 16 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 17 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 18 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 19 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 20 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 21 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 22 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 23 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 24 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 25 6 week West USA Family driving trip