Hi everyone !
I am planning to go In San Francisco between the end of June and the beginning of July.
I am going with a friend and we are going to stay 3 days I guess.
Concerning our budget I don't have any idea yet, because San Francisco is the end of our west trip. I would like to see the famous place like the golden gate bridge, or street etc..
Do you have any suggestion ? What we don't have to miss ?
I take all the advise, especially concerning hotels and restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 2 Columbia River Gorge and Portland
- 3 Planning Tips for Disney World
- 4 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 5 Cape Cod or no?
- 6 Colorado Itinerary
- 7 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 8 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Dogs in Taos
- 11 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 12 San Antonio, Texas
- 13 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 14 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 15 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 16 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 17 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 18 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 19 Parking in Naples Florida
- 20 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 21 Boston Airport Hotels
- 22 Nashville Never Been
- 23 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 24 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 25 Uber boston
Hi everyone !