Hi everyone !
I am planning to go In San Francisco between the end of June and the beginning of July.
I am going with a friend and we are going to stay 3 days I guess.
Concerning our budget I don't have any idea yet, because San Francisco is the end of our west trip. I would like to see the famous place like the golden gate bridge, or street etc..
Do you have any suggestion ? What we don't have to miss ?
I take all the advise, especially concerning hotels and restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US: SBCGLOBAL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Sbcglobal mail
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/enduro-force/
- 3 Azul Verde Design Group Inc
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 sugestions
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 16 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 19 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 25 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
Hi everyone !