Hi everyone !
I am planning to go In San Francisco between the end of June and the beginning of July.
I am going with a friend and we are going to stay 3 days I guess.
Concerning our budget I don't have any idea yet, because San Francisco is the end of our west trip. I would like to see the famous place like the golden gate bridge, or street etc..
Do you have any suggestion ? What we don't have to miss ?
I take all the advise, especially concerning hotels and restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 SSP221.com 코드ky88
- 2 DC Metro to other sites?
- 3 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 4 Family Trip to San Diego
- 5 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 7 Chicago to Mount Rushmore...?
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 Zurich airport connections
- 11 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 12 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 13 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 14 Cleveland West Side Market
- 15 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 18 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 19 DC Hotel location help
- 20 Dinosaur National Monument
- 21 Eastern Seaboard
- 22 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 23 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 24 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 25 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
Hi everyone !