Hi everyone !
I am planning to go In San Francisco between the end of June and the beginning of July.
I am going with a friend and we are going to stay 3 days I guess.
Concerning our budget I don't have any idea yet, because San Francisco is the end of our west trip. I would like to see the famous place like the golden gate bridge, or street etc..
Do you have any suggestion ? What we don't have to miss ?
I take all the advise, especially concerning hotels and restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 2 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 3 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 4 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 Neue Galerie
- 7 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 8 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 9 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 12 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 A Few Days in Asheville
- 17 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 18 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 19 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 moving to Florida
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
Hi everyone !