We are a couple of country bumpkins from Australia's who want to experience as much of the south as we can in 6 days. We love country music so a bit of time in Nashville is on the cards. We don't want to stick to the main roads and we would love to see some ranches/farms. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in San Diego
- 2 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 5 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 8 Our Boston Getaway
- 9 Nashville Questions
- 10 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 11 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 12 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 13 40th in Key West
- 14 Beaches in Florida
- 15 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 16 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 17 Downtown Chicago
- 18 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 19 Disney for Florida residents
- 20 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 21 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 22 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 23 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016