We are a couple of country bumpkins from Australia's who want to experience as much of the south as we can in 6 days. We love country music so a bit of time in Nashville is on the cards. We don't want to stick to the main roads and we would love to see some ranches/farms. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 2 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 6 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 7 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Family Trip advice please?!
- 10 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 13 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 14 Road trip advice needed please
- 15 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 16 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 21 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 22 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 23 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 24 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 25 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...