We are a couple of country bumpkins from Australia's who want to experience as much of the south as we can in 6 days. We love country music so a bit of time in Nashville is on the cards. We don't want to stick to the main roads and we would love to see some ranches/farms. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 4 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 5 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 6 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 7 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 8 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 11 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 12 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 13 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 14 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 15 2 day in Adirondack park
- 16 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 17 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 18 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 19 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 20 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 21 Re-Visit DC
- 22 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 23 Places to stay in DC
- 24 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 25 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help