My sisters and I are planning a surprise trip for our mom's 60th birthday. We are trying to decide between spending 3-4 days in Williamsburg, VA or Savannah, GA. Which city has the most to offer for a 4-day trip? We will have transportation and would be willing to do daytrips with a 1-2 hr distance.
We're going in late April so we're also wondering what the weather will be like in those cities at that time, and will the main attractions all be open?
Would love to hear your opinions and advice.
Could use some advice: Williamsburg or Savannah?
- 1 Hotels in New Orleans
- 2 Great Beach's
- 3 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 6 One day in NYC
- 7 National Parks?
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Death Valley in November
- 10 Columbus food !
- 11 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 12 Blue ridge parkway
- 13 Minnesota State Fair
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 16 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 17 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 18 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 19 Fires in Colorado
- 20 Seattle in July
- 21 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 24 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 25 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations