We are a couple from Australia and plan to visit the US in 2007. How much should we budget for food [ 3 meals per day [ in US dollars ? ]
We won't be eating at fancy restaurants. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementmart.com/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://maleenhancementmart.com/zytek-xl/
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Sonoma
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 19 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 20 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 21 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 22 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake