Hi - My husband and I are driving with our two small kids (3 and 4) from Va to WI this summer. We'll be in Milwaukee for 4 days for business, but want to see more of the state and were told Door Co is gorgeous. We love the arts and nature and good food (farmer's markets included). Any ideas on places to stay? We love B&B's and small hotels but not extremeley touristy areas. Any advice gratefully received.
Cool place for 1 night in Door Co for family with young kids?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 2 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 3 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 4 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 St. Augustine, Florida
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Where should I move to?
- 25 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.