Wondering if we could have some help in finding suitable accommodation in various places during our first holiday over. We are a family of 4 (2 teens 14 & 15yo) coming over from NSW Australia. We dont need "flash" accommodation, we are happy as long as it clean, comfortable and is central to the touristy things. We would probably be looking at the "middle of the range" in price. As we havent much idea where things are located can I give a list of places we have on our "wish list itinerary" and get you to give us your suggestions on hotels and other things you think we shouldnt miss, that you might think will suit our family. Thankyou in advance ☺
Wish list is:-
Orlando - Disneyworld, Universal studios, Busch Gardens (any other suggestions?)
LA - Universal Studios, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Holywood tour, Walk of fame, daughter would love to look into a show taping of some sort if anyone has any suggestions)
Las Vegas - Grand canyon (maybe), Fremont Street, M & M World, Titanic Artifact Exhibit, Michael Jackson Cirque Show if still running (any other suggestions?) We realise Vegas probably isnt the ideal place to take teens but would love to show them (& us too) the bright city lights and the numerouse hotels weve seen and heard about with the slides etc.
San Francisco -Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf (suggestions please)
Honolulu - Pearl Harbour, A Cultural Show, (would like to look into doing the helicopter tour into the area of the Jurassic Park waterfalls etc)
Suggestions on where to do the best shopping would be great too please.
Not asking for much am I
Convenient Accommodation suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 6 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 7 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 Tucson area flooding
- 10 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 first time in AZ
- 13 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 16 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 19 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 20 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 21 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 25 St. Simon, Georgia