Wondering if we could have some help in finding suitable accommodation in various places during our first holiday over. We are a family of 4 (2 teens 14 & 15yo) coming over from NSW Australia. We dont need "flash" accommodation, we are happy as long as it clean, comfortable and is central to the touristy things. We would probably be looking at the "middle of the range" in price. As we havent much idea where things are located can I give a list of places we have on our "wish list itinerary" and get you to give us your suggestions on hotels and other things you think we shouldnt miss, that you might think will suit our family. Thankyou in advance ☺
Wish list is:-
Orlando - Disneyworld, Universal studios, Busch Gardens (any other suggestions?)
LA - Universal Studios, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Holywood tour, Walk of fame, daughter would love to look into a show taping of some sort if anyone has any suggestions)
Las Vegas - Grand canyon (maybe), Fremont Street, M & M World, Titanic Artifact Exhibit, Michael Jackson Cirque Show if still running (any other suggestions?) We realise Vegas probably isnt the ideal place to take teens but would love to show them (& us too) the bright city lights and the numerouse hotels weve seen and heard about with the slides etc.
San Francisco -Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf (suggestions please)
Honolulu - Pearl Harbour, A Cultural Show, (would like to look into doing the helicopter tour into the area of the Jurassic Park waterfalls etc)
Suggestions on where to do the best shopping would be great too please.
Not asking for much am I
Convenient Accommodation suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 2 charleston during Christmas Week
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas