Wondering if we could have some help in finding suitable accommodation in various places during our first holiday over. We are a family of 4 (2 teens 14 & 15yo) coming over from NSW Australia. We dont need "flash" accommodation, we are happy as long as it clean, comfortable and is central to the touristy things. We would probably be looking at the "middle of the range" in price. As we havent much idea where things are located can I give a list of places we have on our "wish list itinerary" and get you to give us your suggestions on hotels and other things you think we shouldnt miss, that you might think will suit our family. Thankyou in advance ☺
Wish list is:-
Orlando - Disneyworld, Universal studios, Busch Gardens (any other suggestions?)
LA - Universal Studios, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Holywood tour, Walk of fame, daughter would love to look into a show taping of some sort if anyone has any suggestions)
Las Vegas - Grand canyon (maybe), Fremont Street, M & M World, Titanic Artifact Exhibit, Michael Jackson Cirque Show if still running (any other suggestions?) We realise Vegas probably isnt the ideal place to take teens but would love to show them (& us too) the bright city lights and the numerouse hotels weve seen and heard about with the slides etc.
San Francisco -Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf (suggestions please)
Honolulu - Pearl Harbour, A Cultural Show, (would like to look into doing the helicopter tour into the area of the Jurassic Park waterfalls etc)
Suggestions on where to do the best shopping would be great too please.
Not asking for much am I
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 November redwoods trip
- 2 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 3 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 8 Layover
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 13 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Wedding gifts?
- 16 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 Seattle?
- 19 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 20 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 21 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 22 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 23 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November