Wondering if we could have some help in finding suitable accommodation in various places during our first holiday over. We are a family of 4 (2 teens 14 & 15yo) coming over from NSW Australia. We dont need "flash" accommodation, we are happy as long as it clean, comfortable and is central to the touristy things. We would probably be looking at the "middle of the range" in price. As we havent much idea where things are located can I give a list of places we have on our "wish list itinerary" and get you to give us your suggestions on hotels and other things you think we shouldnt miss, that you might think will suit our family. Thankyou in advance ☺
Wish list is:-
Orlando - Disneyworld, Universal studios, Busch Gardens (any other suggestions?)
LA - Universal Studios, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Holywood tour, Walk of fame, daughter would love to look into a show taping of some sort if anyone has any suggestions)
Las Vegas - Grand canyon (maybe), Fremont Street, M & M World, Titanic Artifact Exhibit, Michael Jackson Cirque Show if still running (any other suggestions?) We realise Vegas probably isnt the ideal place to take teens but would love to show them (& us too) the bright city lights and the numerouse hotels weve seen and heard about with the slides etc.
San Francisco -Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf (suggestions please)
Honolulu - Pearl Harbour, A Cultural Show, (would like to look into doing the helicopter tour into the area of the Jurassic Park waterfalls etc)
Suggestions on where to do the best shopping would be great too please.
Not asking for much am I
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 2 Glacier National Park 2018
- 3 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 4 Muir Woods in October
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 8 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 12 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 13 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 14 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 15 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 16 Colorado Shows Off
- 17 New England Tour
- 18 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 19 help me plan a Cali trip
- 20 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 21 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 22 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 23 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 24 Wilmington DE questions
- 25 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)