Wondering if we could have some help in finding suitable accommodation in various places during our first holiday over. We are a family of 4 (2 teens 14 & 15yo) coming over from NSW Australia. We dont need "flash" accommodation, we are happy as long as it clean, comfortable and is central to the touristy things. We would probably be looking at the "middle of the range" in price. As we havent much idea where things are located can I give a list of places we have on our "wish list itinerary" and get you to give us your suggestions on hotels and other things you think we shouldnt miss, that you might think will suit our family. Thankyou in advance ☺
Wish list is:-
Orlando - Disneyworld, Universal studios, Busch Gardens (any other suggestions?)
LA - Universal Studios, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Holywood tour, Walk of fame, daughter would love to look into a show taping of some sort if anyone has any suggestions)
Las Vegas - Grand canyon (maybe), Fremont Street, M & M World, Titanic Artifact Exhibit, Michael Jackson Cirque Show if still running (any other suggestions?) We realise Vegas probably isnt the ideal place to take teens but would love to show them (& us too) the bright city lights and the numerouse hotels weve seen and heard about with the slides etc.
San Francisco -Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf (suggestions please)
Honolulu - Pearl Harbour, A Cultural Show, (would like to look into doing the helicopter tour into the area of the Jurassic Park waterfalls etc)
Suggestions on where to do the best shopping would be great too please.
Not asking for much am I
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vmax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Fat Loss Diet By Ketone Life===>>http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 3 http://wellnessfeeds.com/lux-hd450-lens/
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 http://phytolyft.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code-review/
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Border crossing
- 12 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 13 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 14 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Back from the Big Easy
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 Cross country tips
- 19 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 20 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 21 Ideas for New York
- 22 Parka in PA during February?
- 23 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 24 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 25 Traveling into the US with Alcohol