Wondering if we could have some help in finding suitable accommodation in various places during our first holiday over. We are a family of 4 (2 teens 14 & 15yo) coming over from NSW Australia. We dont need "flash" accommodation, we are happy as long as it clean, comfortable and is central to the touristy things. We would probably be looking at the "middle of the range" in price. As we havent much idea where things are located can I give a list of places we have on our "wish list itinerary" and get you to give us your suggestions on hotels and other things you think we shouldnt miss, that you might think will suit our family. Thankyou in advance ☺
Wish list is:-
Orlando - Disneyworld, Universal studios, Busch Gardens (any other suggestions?)
LA - Universal Studios, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Holywood tour, Walk of fame, daughter would love to look into a show taping of some sort if anyone has any suggestions)
Las Vegas - Grand canyon (maybe), Fremont Street, M & M World, Titanic Artifact Exhibit, Michael Jackson Cirque Show if still running (any other suggestions?) We realise Vegas probably isnt the ideal place to take teens but would love to show them (& us too) the bright city lights and the numerouse hotels weve seen and heard about with the slides etc.
San Francisco -Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf (suggestions please)
Honolulu - Pearl Harbour, A Cultural Show, (would like to look into doing the helicopter tour into the area of the Jurassic Park waterfalls etc)
Suggestions on where to do the best shopping would be great too please.
Not asking for much am I
Convenient Accommodation suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work