I'm really debating on leaving my beloved city. Originally Florida was my decision. However, I'm very close to my grandfather who is 82 and I couldn't imagine not bring able to get to him at the drop of a dime if he needed me. I go to Louisville ALL of the time and I've always loved the "small city" feel it has. Anyhow, St. Matthews and The Highlands have always been my favorite. Wondering if anyone has suggestions on elementary and high schools?! Which areas to avoid? Which areas are new developments and which are more historic? Thanks guys!
Contemplating Moving From Lex to Louisville with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 4 Hilton Midtown New York
- 5 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 6 Tour companies
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 9 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 10 Round trip from Chicago
- 11 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 Apartment Rentals DC
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays