I'm really debating on leaving my beloved city. Originally Florida was my decision. However, I'm very close to my grandfather who is 82 and I couldn't imagine not bring able to get to him at the drop of a dime if he needed me. I go to Louisville ALL of the time and I've always loved the "small city" feel it has. Anyhow, St. Matthews and The Highlands have always been my favorite. Wondering if anyone has suggestions on elementary and high schools?! Which areas to avoid? Which areas are new developments and which are more historic? Thanks guys!
Contemplating Moving From Lex to Louisville with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte restaurant help
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Alaska railroad?
- 7 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 culpepper
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 Calgary to Banff
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West