I'm really debating on leaving my beloved city. Originally Florida was my decision. However, I'm very close to my grandfather who is 82 and I couldn't imagine not bring able to get to him at the drop of a dime if he needed me. I go to Louisville ALL of the time and I've always loved the "small city" feel it has. Anyhow, St. Matthews and The Highlands have always been my favorite. Wondering if anyone has suggestions on elementary and high schools?! Which areas to avoid? Which areas are new developments and which are more historic? Thanks guys!
Contemplating Moving From Lex to Louisville with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 2 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 3 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 4 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 5 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 6 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 7 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 8 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 9 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 10 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 11 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 12 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 13 River Cafe
- 14 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 15 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 16 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 17 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 18 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 19 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 20 Hawaii
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days