I'm really debating on leaving my beloved city. Originally Florida was my decision. However, I'm very close to my grandfather who is 82 and I couldn't imagine not bring able to get to him at the drop of a dime if he needed me. I go to Louisville ALL of the time and I've always loved the "small city" feel it has. Anyhow, St. Matthews and The Highlands have always been my favorite. Wondering if anyone has suggestions on elementary and high schools?! Which areas to avoid? Which areas are new developments and which are more historic? Thanks guys!
Contemplating Moving From Lex to Louisville with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips