Our family is considering relocating to North Carolina as we are tired of the cold. The area that has good potential for employment is Guilford County. We have a high school student. Any and all suggestion on communities to consider/schools/etc. would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Considering a move to Guilford County, NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Alaska
- 4 San Diego grocery stores
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers