Our family is considering relocating to North Carolina as we are tired of the cold. The area that has good potential for employment is Guilford County. We have a high school student. Any and all suggestion on communities to consider/schools/etc. would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Considering a move to Guilford County, NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 13 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!